[Highlight Reel]: Lil Nas X chooses violence

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
6 minutes ago, Bio said:

Did LNX just murder the whole Republican Party?

Trump is actually a big LNX fan and played Panini at one of his rallies

buy bionic

Lextyr97

This marketing is genius 😂😂 he for sure is sitting at home laughing at all this **** while collecting his ****in coin 

phantasmas
4 hours ago, Runway said:

Cocaine

and drinkin withcha friends

F8-A907-E9-B6-A8-41-D4-83-CD-19385-B9-F9

I am not fazed ONLY HERE TO SIN

tumblr_mrutogiJ911s64jz1o6_250.gif

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Squidward T

He is a literal genius, now he got everybody talking about him. He did what Lady Gaga failed to do with Judas 

Serial Chiller
42 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

He is a literal genius, now he got everybody talking about him. He did what Lady Gaga failed to do with Judas 

I would argue that Gaga was at saturation point with Judas. 

She literally triggered soooo many people from Lovegame to born this way. At some point it had to go downhill. 

Alejandro had her gyrating and being unrobed by men in underpants AS A NUN. Also the rosemary beads scene. 

She had bomb threats and hideous baptists protesting at her shows.

LNX is really giving me Gaga controversy vibes, but this was his first outrageous video so no, Gaga didn't fail. 

27monster27
21 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Back when that viral racist tik tok about "making black people" came out back during Quarantine, it was fully confirmed that comments about black people not being able to see their dads are extremely racist. Any comment like this is literally rooted in racist ideologies literally going back to slavery. Kaitlin Bennett literally just confirmed that she is so racist that she is willing to use slavery-level racist phrases.

he/him/his

littlepotter
21 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why respond to haters tho? :smh:

Why are all your comments about him negative though? :oprah: disappointing coming from another queer poc artist

chaeri pls

spasticdoll
22 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why respond to haters tho? :smh:

because it expands his reach from just people who are interested in his music to those who will listen to it to see what people are buzzing about, as well as those who dislike the people criticizing him

xoxo go piss girl

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Why are all your comments about him negative though? :oprah: disappointing coming from another queer poc artist

What???

How is me saying not to respond to haters a NEGATIVE thing??? I do think have any specific hate towards him lol

What does me being...as you say...a "queer poc artist" have to do with me advising its best not to engage with trolls on social media???

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived