Insecurity or publicity, I'd guess

10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why respond to haters tho? :smh:

ad02cf668dc4c432155e0a4a4377c0f6.jpg

underneath the pine

ManuelColon
14 minutes ago, bionic said:

Insecurity or publicity, I'd guess

You don't have to be insecure to fight back, he's just making fun of the nonsense that is being discussed, and he knows he has done nothing wrong.

This is the first time i have seen a black gay rapper being so open and unapologetic, so i am proud of what he is doing.

IllusionLover

He's going back to his stan twitter days, i see...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

StarstruckIllusion
18 minutes ago, Lumi said:

ad02cf668dc4c432155e0a4a4377c0f6.jpg

this. y’all have 0 room to talk bc we all lived when this happened

OMonster

It's such a great PR move. 

I love watching him use the backlash to gain more attention, money, and success. 

subtext / fantasy

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Why do you guys like to insert Gaga where it isn’t necessary? 

To point out that people are living when Gaga did stuff like this (because they stan her and everything she does), but hold other people to another standard. Nobody is criticizing Gaga, people are just saying Lil Nas X is entitled to troll people who are coming for him as much as he wants to.

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Supersonic said:

To point out that people are living when Gaga did stuff like this (because they stan her and everything she does)

How do you know that those people were living when Gaga tweeted that? I’ve seen both of those users drag Gaga for the tiniest of things so I know for a fact that they don’t stan everything she does. 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

How do you know that those people were living when Gaga tweeted that? I’ve seen both of those users drag Gaga for the tiniest of things so I know for a fact that they don’t stan everything she does. 

Honestly... the ones GagaDaily mainly lived for the DWUW meltdown, the only people who think negatively about it are ATRL OGHs and ATRL Liddos who wanna seem cool in front of Gaga haters :rip: 

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

We were literally there when it happened ??? old twitter replies ????? 

Archived