💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LilNasX Accused For Stealing Art For His New Music Video

RAMROD

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
15 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

If you want to compare, let's compare. Alejandro doesn't use the same imagery of Vogue, Alejandro is Gothic/Romantic oriented, mixed with some militar and religious imagery, if they have something in common it would be the dark photography, but that's all,  and even if it's the case they used similar imagery, as long as is developed and shot differently it would be ok.
In this case is a whole scene copied almost frame by frame, if they wanted to use his ideas, at least have some decency and shot it with different angles and cinematographic techniques.
If gaga would have done that, she'd be instantly crucified by everyone, instead they try to crucify her only for having somewhat "similar" videos or using the same chord progressions as madonna uses and also the other half of disco songs, or even having a song with latin american tunes and rhythms having a latin american partner & producer, the inspirations here come from different places...

Please don't quote me if you're not gonna make any sense. Just read your own comment and identify the double standards. I would never say Gaga copied Madonna, but I am not blind to see that she was clearly inspired by her work. Which is awesome, because that's how we evolve as a society, taking things that already exist and using them in different contexts, mixing them up and recreating them, in order to push forward until it eventually turns into the next big thing that's completely different from what started it.

IDGAF

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

So when madonna literally LOSES plagiarism lawsuits its totally fine but when a black gay man barely copies something all hell breaks loose :lmao:

Grigio Guy
Just now, Runway said:

So when madonna literally LOSES plagiarism lawsuits its totally fine but when a black gay man barely copies something all hell breaks loose :lmao:

Madonna’s career has been built on plagiarism.

1. All hell isn’t breaking loose.

2. The director is directly calling out LNX’s team. It’s theft. I doubt LNX had anything to do with this (I’d like to think so at least) but the video I posted above is nearly frame by frame a copy.

3. They HIRED the choreographer from Cellophane sis. The receipts are there

Religion is a product to sell.

alsemanche
21 minutes ago, President Biden said:

some rando thinking he invented upward shots of the sky LMAO

You clearly bothered checking the OP and the "rando"'s posts yup 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

uo111
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

true, but falling down a pole from heaven to hell while a weird creature is present, using almost identical aesthetics and shots is very specific to be brushed away. And the director himself said they had contacted him, which obviously means that they wanted his vision to be on the MV. It is plagiarism for that section of the MV, not the whole thing. Idk why that's so hard to accept. 

Why are you calling the angels “weird creature”s? :oprah:

alsemanche
Just now, uo111 said:

Why are you calling the angels “weird creature”s? :oprah:

weird angels*

better?

Soft, soothing, and succulent

enissa11
3 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Please don't quote me if you're not gonna make any sense. Just read your own comment and identify the double standards. I would never say Gaga copied Madonna, but I am not blind to see that she was clearly inspired by her work. Which is awesome, because that's how we evolve as a society, taking things that already exist and using them in different contexts, mixing them up and recreating them, in order to push forward until it eventually turns into the next big thing that's completely different from what started it.

there's no double standards, gaga has never used a frame by frame scene from another source in her own work without giving proper credit and that's a fact, i dare you to tell me one, you don't have an argument. of course she has been inspired by madonna spirit and she has acknowledged her many times, but she's also a very prolific and studied artist, and she drags inspiration from a lot different places and everyone as doesn't know much about it just linked it with Madonna even when it doesn't make sense because is the closest thing they know...

Mad Architect of Light

Regina George
12 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

jesus-ascending-into-heaven-william-bras

This is Jesus ascending into heaven by William Brassey Hole (1846-1917)

Did Andrew steal this "aesthetic from Brassey? No! Of course he did not. 

C´mon there is nothing here. He didn´t invent skies with holes. It´s like saying that every artist that has a video using a cellphone or a phone stole the idea from someone. 

Eyeroll Reaction GIF

Just stop. It’s literally a frame by frame copy. 

Regina George
5 hours ago, LGHunter said:

Finally a gay black rapper who is serving and you guys are attacking him like he murdered someone...

Jealousy is a disease i guess :toofunny:

His sexuality and race have absolutely nothing to do with the fact he and his team shamelessly stole someone’s concept frame by frame. :awkney: Y’all are so toxic it is beyond. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

When plagiarism occurs - sure, but for it to be plagiarism, it needs to be an actual copy... Falling down a stripper pole is not such a unique and coveted concept that it should only be reserved for one artists to use and anyone else incorporating that imagery is copying it - that's a ridiculous thing to imply...

The mv wasn't copied shot for shot, even partially. The designs weren't lifted directly either, which means work done for his mv was done from scratch - that's not plagiarism... 

Well this shows that you literally have no clue about what you are talking about. It is definitely not the same exact copy but art style is exactly the same. It is clear his MAIN reference was that guy’s video. The lengths some of you will go just to protect someone is just too much. It is right in front of your eyes for god’s sake. 

Also his team literally contacted the guy. Why do y’all need more evidence?

HEARTSTOP
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Well this shows that you literally have no clue about what you are talking about. It is definitely not the same exact copy but art style is exactly the same. It is clear his MAIN reference was that guy’s video. The lengths some of you will go just to protect someone is just too much. It is right in front of your eyes for god’s sake. 

Also his team literally contacted the guy. Why do y’all need more evidence?

Everything you said is true. However, what about any of this is wrong? Every artist on the planet does the same thing.

IDGAF

Regina George
1 minute ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Everything you said is true. However, what about any of this is wrong? Every artist on the planet does the same thing.

What is wrong with contacting the artists and stealing their concept along with their style without paying or even crediting them? I’m sorry but I honestly don’t feel like answering such a ridiculous question. How about “everything”?

enissa11
19 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

omg that's not true, you're mixing pears and apples, what's just inspiration or similarities and what is an actual rip off, that scene is a rip off, not every artist takes the ideas and scenes frame by frame and place it with a different context in their own work without give proper credit, again, maybe just the idea it's ok, but why also shoot it the same way and pretend it is original? it's cynical LOL that guy have all the right in the world of being pissed off

Mad Architect of Light

LGHunter
22 minutes ago, Regina George said:

His sexuality and race have absolutely nothing to do with the fact he and his team shamelessly stole someone’s concept frame by frame. :awkney: Y’all are so toxic it is beyond. 

He didnt copy hunney dont make a fuss have a nice day xx

Archived