đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LilNasX Accused For Stealing Art For His New Music Video

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

I love this drama, yesterday i was thinking he's cool but these aren't even his ideas :ohwell:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Those artists and directors should know that stans will eventually find out that you’ve stolen and it will be all over Twitter threads the next day. Stop copying somebody else’s work!!!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

elijahfan

I’m not gonna lie, as much as I loved the video, it did instantly remind me of Cellophane.

elijahfan
44 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

I love this drama, yesterday i was thinking he's cool but these aren't even his ideas :ohwell:

Ideas are rarely original, but yeah, he could have acknowledged the inspiration because it was pretty obvious.

bionic
33 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Those artists and directors should know that stans will eventually find out that you’ve stolen and it will be all over Twitter threads the next day. Stop copying somebody else’s work!!!

Right? You’d expect an artist like Lil Nas X who was big into stanning before achieving success would have an eye on these sort of things 

buy bionic

LGHunter

Finally a gay black rapper who is serving and you guys are attacking him like he murdered someone...

Jealousy is a disease i guess :toofunny:

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Finally a gay black rapper who is serving and you guys are attacking him like he murdered someone...

We love him but let’s not overlook the fact that his creative team stole from a black woman :toofunny:

BlueRose

they didnt just take inspiration from cellophane, the frames are like 95% identical! the dance, the close ups , the face

the aesthetic is different but everything else is almost identical.

RahrahWitch

Let's not downplay Plagiarism, It's not only the cloud scene but there's other that are very similar too. It's obvious the director or someone on the team for the video seen the originals and copied them. Artists work hard, they don't deserve to have their Art copied/stolen.

Lil Nas probably had no clue but he should acknowledge it.

BlueRose
13 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

so just because he is a gay black rapper he gets a pass for copying others people ideas and work? 

what does race and sexuality has to do with his work ethics/ or his  team I don't know who is responsible for this idea? 

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

If you're gonna take it racially, cellophane is a song by a black woman and the director of that video is Chinese-American. They also served and had their serve plagiarized so... does that sound better to you now or what?

Soft, soothing, and succulent

DirrtyPony
22 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Serving someone else’s work though :smh:

Strung out for another taste

guccic0och

Have any of you actually watched this video? I'm literally not seeing any signs of a "ripoff" :bear:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

MessyTop

I’m enjoying the video, am letting  the courts handle it!
im still bopping to it!!

Archived