Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

LilNasX Accused For Stealing Art For His New Music Video

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The artist was contacted by NasX's label then not heard from them anymore until the MV is out, and the artist realize his art and idea been stolen for it.

20210327-100224.jpg

Not this, NasX :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

He has a pretty solid case on his hands honestly :yennefer:

Chromatography

is the whole video actually a frame by frame copy? because looking upwards to some heavenly light in the sky is pretty generic and not a convincing argument for me

Ariana Grindr
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

is the whole video actually a frame by frame copy? because looking upwards to some heavenly light in the sky is pretty generic and not a convincing argument for me

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

1 minute ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Y'all get the receipts if y'all bother enough to visit the guy's IG story. :flower:

Why don't we make this a habit before commenting?

It is indeed frame by frame.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Judas Society
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

But he said that Nas' label contacted the artist last year, but seems like they didn't follow through and then hired the same choreographer...though it could be just a choreographer for the pole dance scene. Choereographer doesn't mean anything to me unless it's the exact same choreo used. But yea, it's just looking up to the sky or heavens which has been used in many videos or movies before.

Judas Society
Just now, RAMROD said:

Y'all get the receipts if y'all bother enough to visit the guy's IG story. :flower:

Not who you were directing that post but I haven't seen the IG as I'm at work. I guess we'll see how this plays out.

Ariana Grindr
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

That’s what I’m actually doing smart a$$.... phucking relax. Have a drink. Stfu

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

i was asking to see if anyone else had an opinion on it, no need to be a d!ck about it. 

SerbianChromatican

Oh wow... :triggered:

Why, just why, I wanted to stan so badly :messga:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

TheFame Monster
9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

That’s a screenshot of the video. I look at the actual video and it’s the same concept of coming down from “heaven” on a pole. Probably one of the worst cases of a visual rip off I have seen tbh

Archived