And I think it's beautiful 

whut? :wtfga:

I love perfect illusion :staymad:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Karen Smith
38 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

whut? :wtfga:

I love perfect illusion :staymad:

Me too! But seriously, we can hear a fart there was thread about it maybe I'll find it 

holy scheisse

That was a really fun podcast to listen to. I rly liked the depth of the one guys analysis of her artistry, the other guy was just like nod and smile yall-ing though haha 

Also not them not realizing scheisse is gibberish and not in fact german :billie:

Jay.P

The song itself and the production are impressive, but I always hated the way they made it so loud and sometimes too annoying on the album. It makes me wonder why they worked on all those layers just to crush them up later during mastering. Not trying to advertise myself, but I made a version that's more dynamic and not as overproduced. Now i'm not saying i'm a professional audio engineer but, like, they really f*ck some of her songs up during mastering it's irritating:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Defmix100
36 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

The song itself and the production are impressive, but I always hated the way they made it so loud and sometimes too annoying on the album. It makes me wonder why they worked on all those layers just to crush them up later during mastering. Not trying to advertise myself, but I made a version that's more dynamic and not as overproduced. Now i'm not saying i'm a professional audio engineer but, like, they really f*ck some of her songs up during mastering it's irritating:

this is great in headphones!

ShayCristoforo

I just can’t get behind it. I find it irritating but I do appreciate some of the elements. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Aphasic

I remember that when Perfect Illusion came out I was amazed by it. I thought it was a total reinvention of her pop sound. But I also remember it receiving a lot criticism. I do believe up to this day that PI is one of the greatest pop songs ever.

joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Archived