other

Giving up chance to see Lady Gaga...wax figure

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

so I entered the competition of LGN x Madame Tussaud Sydney. The winners can be the early access to see the new Gaga wax figure. I was very happy I got selected, however, it is hard for me to arrange (cuz of timing and the Sydney friend got something to do), plus I have to arrive to the venue at 9am-ish. I mean I can always look for Airbnb to stay by myself, but at the same time thinking it is a wax figure, not the real Gaga, so maybe not worth for me to spend money for 2way bus tickets and accommodation just to see the wax? If is is the real gaga i would love to quit my school and job for it :bradley:

Hit me a message and say hi !

iAstroLeo

Well, just to see a wax figure I wouldn't bother tbh, especially when you can see it some other day. However, if you can use this opportunity to take a mini-vacation for yourself, go for it :whitney: 

Imagine going out for all the trouble just to see this:

1225293.jpg

:poot: 

RAMROD

Fam, you win it, just do it.

Lots of other fans in there would wish to be in your place instead rn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reject False Icons

Yay remember, the journey is what matters not the goal :kara: as some users said above, find other special things you wanted to do in Sydney, a travel is boring if you just go from point a to point b, 🎵Let’s get lost 🎵

i am sure the venue that they are holding the wax figure for you to see will also offer you other treats and experiences when you arrive so you should just go! Maybe they will offer you a free meal, a free tour of the other wax figures etc...you could get a cute goodie bag etc...take advantage of this moment to take time off for yourself all while experiencing something cute! trust me in a year from now if u dont do it you will regret it even if it is just a wax figure lol

berlinforme

Personally I think Madame Tussaud's is not it. Been there one time in Amsterdam and I found it not that special. So I'd say if you can make a nice trip to Sydney around it, have a nice little vacation. Otherwise save the money, it's not the real Gaga. 

pussycat

I have you have extra money to spend and dont care do it but if not i’d skip it’s not worth it

Archived