šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Official Video)

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
5 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Wait I just realized that this video has a lot of similarities with FKA Twigs' cellophaneĀ :gum:

Like the pole dancing leading to a fall, the winged creature, falling into a wormhole type of thing...

Ā 

Montero is definitely inspired by Cellophane, both good music videos but would be cute if Nas did acknowledge the inspiration.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I wish the bridge in the video was the bridge in the song!!Ā 

I just realised the bridge isĀ not part of the song:koons:Ā I hope he releases an extended versionĀ :triggered:

monstrosity

I literally choked with my tea when he saidĀ Ā«Ā shoot a child on your mouth whileĀ Iā€™m riding Ā»Ā 

heā€™s here to stay canā€™t wait for him to drop his album this summer

Brainiac

Guess the conservatives have finally discovered the video. They're coming AT him on twitter right now.

Galagala

Song is catchy and the video isĀ bold.Ā 

Wow he's doing very good.

PawsUpJago

God this is a MOMENT. As a gay black man in the rap genre too, that's so ****ing good to see. It's a crazy uphill battle in that crowd.

Can't wait to the "straight" homophobes doing the most trying to cover their eyes in reaction videos. If you gotta do that much to let folx know, you gayyyyy to me. The real straight secure dudes will be straight vibing to this.Ā 

Chromatica

I think the FKA Twigs criticism is fair, but I don't think that should take away from how boundary-pushing this is. I am really excited about this one.Ā 

StarstruckIllusion

So many of yā€™all were crickets/laughed when I said LNX is COMING and Iā€™m SO glad to have been vindicated yuh

Mirrion Rizzons

its so refreshing to see a mainstream artistĀ be so open and unapologetic, truly a win for the gays

Reality

I love Lil Nas X more and more with every song/music video. He's just so unapologetically himself, it's so great to see this kind of mainstream LGBTQ representation in the rap scene.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived