music news

Dua Lipa to work on new music this fall

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

I am kinda excited to see what will happen to her during the next era... will she be able to maintain this level of fame or will she fizzle away...  Or will she lose some of the hype and stay in the middle 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Adrenaliner

These haters calling a full album era ''milking''.

You only wish your fave would show this kind of passion to their work.

JaysAMess

Future Nostalgia was successful, so obviously she's going to milk it and she did it during a global pandemic when fans needed something to entertain them. How y'all can bash her for that, I don't know. Plus it's not like it was just one album, she gave fans multiple videos, a virtual live concert, singles, new remixes, collaborations and unreleased tracks.

Dua is killing it and she deserves all the success.

Regina George
17 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Future Nostalgia was successful, so obviously she's going to milk it and she did it during a global pandemic when fans needed something to entertain them. How y'all can bash her for that, I don't know. Plus it's not like it was just one album, she gave fans multiple videos, a virtual live concert, singles, new remixes, collaborations and unreleased tracks.

Dua is killing it and she deserves all the success.

They are bashing her because their fave is not doing as good when it comes to promotion. It’s clear jealousy and bitterness at this point and it’s funny. 

Damon

queen of the fall :legend: honestly is okay for me if she disappears until she drops a single from the next record tbh she already gave everything and more we expected from her, take a break queen

... and now i just sit in silence.

VasilisVas

Already?? Good for her I guess but maybe she should wait a bit before risking being overexposed..

vyniildisk
17 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Already?? Good for her I guess but maybe she should wait a bit before risking being overexposed..

queens that look like this Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

can't get overexposed

Dr Fudge

I love her and I’m excited for her continual success, bu I think reallllllllly hope she’s being mindful of overexposure. It’s the death of all the greats, regardless of how much you’re kicking butt. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Skabi

Omggg cant wait for club future nostalgia the moonlight edition remix: past anticipation of the future!!!

Agunimon

I watched this video when it came out immediately. I am still so mad at who wasted a question asking what the meaning behind we're good is. What a stupid question.

Archived