❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
music news

Dua Lipa to work on new music this fall

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

A few months ago she revealed that she was planning on working on her next album fall 2021. She's sticking to her word y'all!! 
(already timestamped):

• COOOK changed the title to Dua Lipa to work on new music this fall
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Well she milked every last drop out of Future Nostalgia since 2019...its time to move on and see what else she wants to talk about lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Hurem

Ready for Love Again to close Future Nostalgia era. What an era it was. Who knew Dua could pull that off. :worship2:

bionic

Not before releasing Love Again as a single :gum: 

I can’t wait for new music tho

buy bionic

Better Day

So ready for another 11 track album that is milked within an inch of its life then rereleased with songs that’s already been rereleased 

Together You And I!

Tinnitus15

She’s not having a brake I know she’ll deliver more...she’s aiming for aoty win 

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

So ready for another 11 track album that is milked within an inch of its life then rereleased with songs that’s already been rereleased 

:triggered:

FentyGa

how are you lot gonna complain that she’s milking the album, but then drag gaga for not doing an era lol

what dua did is perfect, i WISH gaga gave us music videos, performances, and re-releases a year post-release

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

how are you lot gonna complain that she’s milking the album, but then drag gaga for not doing an era lol

what dua did is perfect, i WISH gaga gave us music videos, performances, and re-releases a year post-release

Thank you thank you!!!!!

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Don’t forget that she’s starting her Uk tour from 10th of September if it’s possible though(and then starts working on new music)

HookerOnAChurch

Good for her.. this is her moment. But is just me or the Moonlight Edition is underperforming a little bit? 

Tinnitus15
Just now, HookerOnAChurch said:

Good for her.. this is her moment. But is just me or the Moonlight Edition is underperforming a little bit? 

It helped it to become most streamed album for 4 or 5 weeks in Spotify I think

Chesescake

FINALLY!

I love her milking a successful era, but I couldn't stand another Moonlight Edition.

Maybe we can get some music video!

Archived