đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Lambert turned down ASIB role

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

the film already has BARELY any people of colour, i think having anthony in there was there right choice

But Anthony is not a poc and there are several POC on the movie :bear:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spasticdoll
20 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Adam Lambert isn't big though... Halsey was in the movie and she's a bigger name than him. No shade

Adam Lambert? current lead singer of queen? Not big? I have to laugh.

xoxo go piss girl

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, spasticdoll said:

Adam Lambert? current lead singer of queen? Not big? I have to laugh.

Then laugh, but I didn't lie

End Racism Now

spasticdoll

why are there people bothered about them not casting a gay man for Ramon as if they didn’t cast actual professional drag queens for the film? Like girl… priorities 

xoxo go piss girl

Yxilon
21 hours ago, urgirl said:

I loved Anthony in the role Who gives a **** if the actor is gay or not I mean Gaga isn’t from Italy but she’s still playing an A woman from Italy CUZ ITS ACTING NOT UMMM REALITY 

Wtf are you saying SHE'S ITALIAN :trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Werk
23 hours ago, urgirl said:

I loved Anthony in the role Who gives a **** if the actor is gay or not I mean Gaga isn’t from Italy but she’s still playing an A woman from Italy CUZ ITS ACTING NOT UMMM REALITY 

Wait Gaga is Italian?! :enigma: She’s not from Italy though like her character it’s not the same. maybe Anthony has “gay roots” but my point is it doesn’t matter in the slightest. You don’t have to be the same person as the character you are playing that’s ridiculous. 

I find it hilarious how you're on a Gaga site and don't know that she's Italian. It's a literally a famous meme at this point because she won't shut up about it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lady+gaga+I'm+italian&safe=strict&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwig1pvmgsrvAhVmUN8KHZkJAAwQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1024&bih=705

ECEAnAkUIAArjq4.jpg

lady-gaga---i-like-to-drop-hints-that-i-tumblr_m4olmjAhUH1qh0szyo1_500.png14cb1117ea3dd7b3306226988184.gif

MANiCURE 6

But she's Italian.

200.gif

2 hours ago, Werk said:

I find it hilarious how you're on a Gaga site and don't know that she's Italian. It's a literally a famous meme at this point because she won't shut up about it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lady+gaga+I'm+italian&safe=strict&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwig1pvmgsrvAhVmUN8KHZkJAAwQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1024&bih=705

ECEAnAkUIAArjq4.jpg

lady-gaga---i-like-to-drop-hints-that-i-tumblr_m4olmjAhUH1qh0szyo1_500.png14cb1117ea3dd7b3306226988184.gif

girl...:bear::ladyhaha: I think WE ALL know she's Italian. 

sub-buzz-5300-1493234565-3.png

Archived