💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy wonders about a Taylor collab

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Katy wonders about a Taylor collab
ALGAYDO

Taylor should toss Katy a bone and just do a quick collab together. It’ll do wonders for Katy, I think. 

The Child

Lmao she’s so desperate for success. I feel bad for her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Rahrahbitchson

"What we could do?" She is so funny, i love her 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Taylor should toss Katy a bone and just do a quick collab together. It’ll do wonders for Katy, I think. 

:air:

Gagz4Gaga

Her peers really left her to dust. Gaga, a bonafide movie star and an Oscar winner. Taylor, a 3rd AOTY. Rihanna, a business empire. While Katy is in a tv show that is relic of the past. Just sad tbh 

nostalgia’s for geeks

Versace
24 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Her peers really left her to dust. Gaga, a bonafide movie star and an Oscar winner. Taylor, a 3rd AOTY. Rihanna, a business empire. While Katy is in a tv show that is relic of the past. Just sad tbh 

Her own artistic choices lead her to this position though. We can't deny that she had so much wasted potential, especially considering her former impact. What even were Witness and Smile lol.  Unlike her peers she refused to sonically challenge herself and so people got bored. 

President Biden
2 minutes ago, Versace said:

Her own artistic choices lead her to this position though. We can't deny that she had so much wasted potential, especially considering her former impact. What even were Witness and Smile lol.  Unlike her peers she refused to sonically challenge herself and so people got bored. 

this.

Gaga took the risk on a JAZZ COVER ALBUM.

Rihanna released a far more experimental and alternative influenced record (Anti)

And Taylor had her evolutions with Rep and folklore now.

Katy, meanwhile, has continued the antics. Celebrity collabs for no reason. Cheap pop songs. Same style in her videos. Nothing monumental outside music. 

I got drunk

gypsy101

when you think of the huge success she had from 2008-2015 it’s hard not to feel a little bad for Katy the past few years. she did always seem kind of like a flash in the pan (a la Cyndi Lauper) but you can’t deny the hits that woman had

mightyriverz
19 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

when you think of the huge success she had from 2008-2015 it’s hard not to feel a little bad for Katy the past few years. she did always seem kind of like a flash in the pan (a la Cyndi Lauper) but you can’t deny the hits that woman had

calling Cyndi Lauper a "flash in the pan" is blasphemy

• Admin locked this topic

Archived