💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Beyoncé honors Mariah, Adele, Cardi (but ignores everyone else?)

Bambino

Featured Posts

Galagala

It's for POC but she sneaked in Mariah and Adele...

I think she thought these 2 are more generally respected by people in her opinions. Gaga, TS, Katy are too "pop" for her.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

The same bored members with the same tired attempts at reads that fall as flat as their lips. This really is juvenile but, if you’re obsessed with attempting, yet failing, at dragging Bey just say that. Lmao it’s giving desperation... it’s giving melancholy. 
players club eww GIF 

AGREED! Honestly, the things that get said about Beyonce on this site are horrendous...yet so many members are quick to praise/defend a white women when they do the same thing or something worse. 

KingRedd
1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

AGREED! Honestly, the things that get said about Beyonce on this site are horrendous...yet so many members are quick to praise/defend a white women when they do the same thing or something worse. 

Spill it sis.... 

Tea Party GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

May I Read You? 😎

bionic
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

I think she thought these 2 are more generally respected by people in her opinions. Gaga, TS, Katy are too "pop" for her.

um... mariah is a POC

buy bionic

KingRedd
1 minute ago, bionic said:

um... mariah is a POC

Idk why people constantly ignore that she’s black (mixed) 

May I Read You? 😎

Regina George
5 hours ago, soularpower said:

Mean Girls Lol GIF by filmeditor

Why this reaction? Cuz the last time I checked Dua is a female and the one that worked the hardest last year. So please just stop with disrespect. 

tylerjs
17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Why this reaction? Cuz the last time I checked Dua is a female and the one that worked the hardest last year. So please just stop with disrespect. 

Girl idk who was talking to you but it wasn’t me. I don’t care about dua lipa one way or the other, it was a joke. Take it elsewhere bc I’m not the one to get into it with that much I promise you

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Ashley

How is she ignoring anyone? There’s only 20 people on there so it’s not like she’s going to acknowledge absolutely everyone.

Skabi

i mean she has cardi instead of nicki in there and they had a whole world stopping song and coachella performance, its not that deep really, maybe she hops on trends maybe it was some female entertainers that came into their minds as they were making this collage, maybe the banner will change eventually as days pass

jesus, i dont care about bey either but some of you seem way too obssessed with her to be claiming you dont like her lol

Regina George
30 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Girl idk who was talking to you but it wasn’t me. I don’t care about dua lipa one way or the other, it was a joke. Take it elsewhere bc I’m not the one to get into it with that much I promise you

Well I WAS talking to you. You clearly care enough to be disrespectful. In your own words - Take it elsewhere ❤️

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Well I WAS talking to you. You clearly care enough to be disrespectful. In your own words - Take it elsewhere ❤️

why dont i know you rachel mcadams GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Werk
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

Mariah is Black 

ToxicHot

I don’t understand why the title’s misleading? Wtf do you mean “ignores everyone else?”??? There’s a lot more other women being mentioned. :saladga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LilyLark
2 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Spill it sis.... 

Tea Party GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Yup, some people are ridiculously awful towards Bey on here. Also....it's such a silly, petty thing to try and drag Bey over. Like she can't include everyone, and like most celebs (including Gaga) I suspect she has a social media person doing a lot of work who put this together. Not to mention she literally (or her social media person) posted a few pics of Bey with Gaga last week. People really need to stop overreacting/over analyzing everything when it comes to social media...but in this case I suspect people are just being purposefully obtuse in an attempt to drag Bey.

Also, if one wants to be silly and petty....the omission of Rihanna (even though I doubt it was on purpose) would be something to talk about considering Jay gave Rih her big break and Rih's old publicist admitted to pushing BS rumors that Rih hooked up with Jay.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived