❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Beyoncé honors Mariah, Adele, Cardi (but ignores everyone else?)

Bambino

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Catherine O'hara!!!!!

Queen B is a Schitt's Creek fan!!! 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Catherine O'hara!!!!!

Queen B is a Schitt's Creek fan!!! 

We knew she had taste :vegas: 

a756f7c0a39e31e740deace2819bf142a642eaf7.gif

buy bionic

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

We knew she had taste :vegas: 

a756f7c0a39e31e740deace2819bf142a642eaf7.gif

The entire episode about this Beyoncé post writes itself. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

bionic
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Beyonce is bland af off stage. Let's be honest. 

when i think of beyonce behind the scenes i think of  her stood in the corner of that elevator lifeless like she in the blair witch project

buy bionic

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

when i think of beyonce behind the scenes i think of  her stood in the corner of that elevator lifeless like she in the blair witch project

that was so bizarre, i remember that!

It's always entertainers though, nobody talks about those women working in space, science, medicine, in the army, etc you can't just celebrate famous people all the time, take the time to applaud health workers, nurses, cleaners etc...

1 hour ago, bionic said:

Beyonce's entire career has been about latching onto whoever is 'in' at that moment in time. When was the last time she paid respect to Shakira?

People dont realize that she truly just does what's on trend all the time but has had difficulty lately keeping up, so her strategy is to add herself in viral songs. Whether it's Meghan tha stallion or J Balvin...

KingRedd

The same bored members with the same tired attempts at reads that fall as flat as their lips. This really is juvenile but, if you’re obsessed with attempting, yet failing, at dragging Bey just say that. Lmao it’s giving desperation... it’s giving melancholy. 
players club eww GIF 

May I Read You? 😎

rasclautmangos

Maybe this is a group of people who praised Beyoncé in the last year and she's just giving them a shout out back?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived