💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

David Dobrik gets dropped by brands after misconduct allegations

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

If he gets charges pressed against him he could potentially get deported since he’s not a us citizen (DACA recipient) and born in Slovakia

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Good. :vegas:

I watch Trisha Paytas’ podcast, and she’s exposed David many times on just how much of a toxic jerk he is.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

chromatic puzea

omg wow i didn't know he could get deported

i just hope justice is served to all those victims of harrassment and rape

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

chromatic puzea

thank you ggd for giving me news

i literally only watch a few youtube accounts and have never been able to catch up with the youtuber drama

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Good. :vegas:

I watch Trisha Paytas’ podcast, and she’s exposed David many times on just how much of a toxic jerk he is.

Hopefully James and Jeffree are next 

Aphasic
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Hopefully James and Jeffree are next 

More like 90 percent of these YouTubers/influencers. Lots of them are extremely problematic, there is a pathology in how these influencers behave. We should be more careful on who we watch and from whom we consume content, we are enabling day and night people that very clearly are showing us they´re true colors and chose to turn a blind eye until something big or really bad happens. We, as a society, play a huge role in giving and continuing to provide a platform and a voice to all  of these shtty people. We know they´re not good for us and yet we are still watching their videos, subscribing to their channels, adding them on IG or tik tok or god knows what new app it´s coming up tomorrow. Let´s stop giving them a voice. They have the right to change but they deserve the consenquences of their actions too. 

Reality

What happened with him? I saw that he posted an apology video, but I have no idea what he did...

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

What happened with him? I saw that he posted an apology video, but I have no idea what he did...

He basically enabled one of his friends/vloggers to take advantage/rape a girl who super drunk. Then posted the video (the video does not show the victim being raped) on his channel and then deleted per the victim´s request.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Did you not bother to watch the video OP posted?

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Quotes below are from this article: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56486137

In the account, published in Insider, a woman alleged she was raped during the filming of a Vlog Squad video in 2018.

She reportedly says she was given alcohol despite being under the legal age of 21, and became drunk to the point of unconsciousness.

Later, she said she was involved in group sex which included a Vlog Squad member, when she was too intoxicated to consent.

The video - which does not explicitly show the alleged incident - was published on Mr Dobrik’s channel, and later removed.

⚡🐲

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

They never do :bear:

StarstruckIllusion

Never thought i’d see the day he’d get cancelled, but damn, here we are ☠️

venuspop

Honestly the whole situation just gets worse and more disturbing as time passes, I always had a bad vibe about him, but this just confirms my gut feeling. :neyde:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Reality
9 minutes ago, Saucer said:

cdf4e1b3fc77ed85ff8785f98a229c28d8c4db1b

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Archived