Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner responds to GoFundMe backlash

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

bionic

Imagine what the Kardashians could achieve if they weren’t so self obsessed. We could have world peace or a cure for cancer by now

buy bionic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

People are sick. She has no need to explain this to anyone.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Lucas
39 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So if his goal was 10k and she gave him 5k to reach it what was the point of asking her followers to donate? Make it make sense :lmao:

Indeed! He raised his goal to $120K after that... I hope he's not abusing the kindness of people donating
This is why I don't trust gofundme, you don't know what people really do with the money donated

Chromatography

lmao, ok

next time just anonymously donate and move on. if you donated and reached the goal with your donation why did you post about it and asked your followers to contribute? the jenners are so annoying.

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

lmao, ok

next time just anonymously donate and move on. if you donated and reached the goal with your donation why did you post about it and asked your followers to contribute? the jenners are so annoying.

and then she’d be dragged for promoting a gofundme without donating...

People need to stop creating impossible-to-win scenarios out of boredom, bc now the rich white lady just smack egg on everyone’s faces

Wolf Boy

It’s literally her money she doesn’t need to explain herself lol.

Some of the people on this forum are honestly some of the most toxic i have seen anywhere. So many miserable people frequent these forums.

Chromatography
21 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

and then she’d be dragged for promoting a gofundme without donating...

People need to stop creating impossible-to-win scenarios out of boredom, bc now the rich white lady just smack egg on everyone’s faces

that’s what i’m saying just donate the money and move on. but y’all are so keen on defending a billionaire for whatever reason.

Ricardo

it's true every thing a Kardashian does they will be slammed for it

I'm pretty sure if that kid wakes up fine after his surgery, he will be more than pleased to see how she and other people helped him either was 5k or 100k but people can't see that

Stephen Colbert No GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

that’s what i’m saying just donate the money and move on. but y’all are so keen on defending a billionaire for whatever reason.

bc its the fair thing to do? she saw the charity needed 5k left and filled it, like that’s pretty nice of her?? and then if she was silent and didnt use her platform to donate, she’d lose a lot of respect from a lot of peolle. She really did the best thing here and everyone still came for her... yikes. I don’t understand having a crumb of anger left for Kylie when the whole medical system is ****ed. Plus people came for her for her for what turns out to essentially be no reason so yeah this whole outrage was a waste of time

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

bc its the fair thing to do? she saw the charity needed 5k left and filled it, like that’s pretty nice of her?? and then if she was silent and didnt use her platform to donate, she’d lose a lot of respect from a lot of peolle. She really did the best thing here and everyone still came for her... yikes. I don’t understand having a crumb of anger left for Kylie when the whole medical system is ****ed. Plus people came for her for her for what turns out to essentially be no reason so yeah this whole outrage was a waste of time

The second time today I agree completely with you. I'm kinda shook TBH. oprah winfrey omg GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

doja scat
8 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I just think she should’ve just kept quiet 

if she was quiet people would’ve still attacked her for “not doing anything” you can’t win with social media 

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The second time today I agree completely with you. I'm kinda shook TBH. oprah winfrey omg GIF

Funny how waiting for more info and her response (mostly bc idc about Kardashian ****) paid off. I would have probably been mad at her beforehand and it would be annoying to acknowledge that anger is a waste, but like it’s not reputation ruining to me. Rich people not doing enough and actively harming society is just as valid as ever and Kylie def isn’t a leader to solve that. This tho? Eh… mess 💀 Anyways, moving on…

Admin
10 hours ago, weed said:

weird for a billionaire to ask fans to donate

9 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

So if his goal was 10k and she gave him 5k to reach it what was the point of asking her followers to donate? Make it make sense :lmao:

9 hours ago, Andreu said:

the difference is that Gaga never asked the fans to donate, which is a massive difference imo

Kylie never asked fans to donate

Archived