celeb

Kylie Jenner responds to GoFundMe backlash

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

I can imagine her always thinking "god these poor people are so obsessed with hating me" :laughga: decent explanation but still weird for a billionaire to ask fans to donate

Lucas

So he needed only 10K dollars but he somehow raised the goal to 120K :sweat:
This is why I don't trust gofundme...

Just like the gorilla glue girl who made a gofundme but refused to pay hospital etc until she got her situation fixed for free.
It's straight up a scam.

It's sad for people who really need money but don't get donations

pussycat

Poor Kylie babe give me all your money so you don’t have to deal with this anymore :heart: 

PartySick

Anyone who got on her for this is no better than the people who shamed Gaga because they assumed she didn't care about Ryan and wouldn't pay his bills :huntyga:

You know what they say about assuming :huntyga:

💚

Juanlittlem

So if his goal was 10k and she gave him 5k to reach it what was the point of asking her followers to donate? Make it make sense :lmao:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Andreu
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Anyone who got on her for this is no better than the people who shamed Gaga because they assumed she didn't care about Ryan and wouldn't pay his bills :huntyga:

You know what they say about assuming :huntyga:

the difference is that Gaga never asked the fans to donate, which is a massive difference imo

Andreu

OT: I understand her point but it's still awkward someone that's so rich invited common people to donate money

vyniildisk

why people can't mind their own business

they all move like mindless sheeps harrassing and harrasing till they grt an explanation like this one

this was never about the unfortunate case of that makeup artist, this was only about having someone new to cancel

PartySick
Just now, Andreu said:

the difference is that Gaga never asked the fans to donate, which is a massive difference imo

I mean, it's not like she asked fans with the expectation that they would subsidize her paying her employee or something :laughga:

She just used her platform to give an old friend some exposure when he needed help. Then he raised his goal from 10k to 120k.

I don't understand why she got any flack for this tbh. Don't the Kardashians do enough stupid stuff that we don't have to make up reasons to dislike them? :green:

💚

Bambino
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I just think she should’ve just kept quiet 

She's a Kardashian. She never misses a chance and she won't let go until she milks this perfectly for her own good. 

People can be so weird. I'm sorry but any amount of donation is good because at the endo f the day a person can choose to give you nothing and at the end of the day, as Kylie stated, the guy and his family really appreciate the donation regardless of the fact that 5k is not much for a multi millionair. Literally if something happened to any one of us I am certain we would be grateful for any amount of money coming in for us or a loved one who needs it. Even if it is literally a small amount from like a billionair. Elon Musk could literally donate me 100$ or something and I'd still be super appreciative if I needed it at the moment. Her posting it online also shouldnt be an issue. Was it for clout or to help him out some more? no one knows but honestly....who cares? like at the end of the day even if someone wants to do charity just to show off...they are STILL doing charity and helping so I dont see the issue.

Archived