Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana's COTCC heading for #1 on UK's Official Albums Chart

Bambino

Featured Posts

bionic

Chemtrails and country clubs are both big in England, so this isn't a surprise. Congrats Lana! :vegas: 

buy bionic

Bambino
Just now, Trevstar4 said:

Omg spambino is more like it. My entire new thread feed is just artist photos ???

qAJMZe8.gif

I am actually surprised she surpassed Justin in such a big market like UK. Impressive and deserved. CTOCC is not my favorite Lana album but its a good album tho, maybe a contender for AOTY, so, congrats, and hope the album gets even more recognition. 

StrawberryBlond

When Justin announced his release date so last minute, I thought she was done for. But actually, its meant that Justin hasn't built up that much hype for his album as they could easily have been droplet singles this whole time whereas we initially thought we were getting this Lana album months ago, her fans have been starving for this so they're willing to buy first week without question. And Justin's singles haven't been hitting that hard lately but he's still obviously charting in the top ten and the situation couldn't be more different from Lana's, yet she's getting the album sales. That's what an older, devoted fanbase can do for you.

Magic Mike
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

That's what an older, devoted fanbase can do for you.

also: great music ;)

Xoxo Adriana

lana’s monster COTCC energy:icega: reign on me tsunami 

Archived