❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Ellen has lost 1 million viewers since September 2020

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

SEANGT
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

That many people also still watch Dr Phil :triggered:  what the hell

lmao true I had no idea they were still making new episodes. that's insane. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
15 hours ago, SKANK said:

Gaga always understood the significance Ellen played as a trailblazing queer figure.

The public is fickle, and all too happy to join the bandwagon turning against a woman. Ellen's been through it before. Now once again, the hatred directed at her is wildly disproportionate.

Gaga also distanced herself from Ellen years ago. She hasn't promoted her (proper) albums on Ellen since ARTPOP. Gaga and Ellen's friendship was almost as close as hers and Elton's back during the TF/TFM era.

Ellen is a confirmed bully -- the clips surfacing from her own show (Dakota Johnson) prove it. She turned a blind eye to mental abuse and sexual harassment on her own watch.

Just A Holy Fool

I mean, the news of a toxic set aside, she's been on for like 18 years. Maybe time to move on, sis. Let Kelly have her rightful crown. 

Its Over GIF

Just A Holy Fool
14 minutes ago, Art Police said:

I'm glad people are beginning to see through the cracks of that scary ostrich lady. 

0cffab08285d7cd0aabd3105445bebd5.jpg

Not hear for look shaming :triggered:

40 minutes ago, Art Police said:

I'm glad people are beginning to see through the cracks of that scary ostrich lady. 

0cffab08285d7cd0aabd3105445bebd5.jpg

This trend to hate on Ellen is cringey. I hope I’m never famous because the way people even on here treat her is embarrassing. Love and respect y’all, and this ain’t it. F cancel culture

dutchyguy
10 hours ago, newseason said:

Also, the "Drew or Kelly is better" makes me laugh, you'll throw them under the bus with the first occasion. 

:derpga: 

Archived