BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Drew Barrymore deserves better.Ā :bradley:

Ā 

Also, Dr. Phil is so interesting. I donā€™t agree with the overly-exploitativeĀ side of the show (some of the situations are way too sensitive/etc.), but I actually feel like Iā€™ve related to a lot of the messages and discussions on the show. Iā€™ve definitely learned a lot over the years watching it. But apparently heā€™s rude to guests though off-screen. :emma:Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Sister

I hate all of these kinds of daytime television shows and their "personalities". I wish all would go the way of the waste-side.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

3 hours ago, bionic said:

Honestly despite all the things she's done wrong, Ellen is still the victim of of a misogynistic, homophobic smear campaign

This 100%Ā Ā :golfclap:

3 hours ago, SKANK said:

Gaga always understood the significance Ellen played as a trailblazing queer figure.

The public is fickle, and all too happy to join the bandwagon turning against a woman. Ellen's been through it before. Now once again, the hatred directed at her is wildly disproportionate.

Ā 

This 100%Ā Ā :golfclap:

Fresco

I've had too much of the; it's funny watching people be scared schtick. I mean the guy that jumps out of the chair-side stand, a nightmare. The multiple halloween scenes in haunted hauses. She had Taylor Swift falling on the floor in fright. I'm not laughing.

I generally like her monologues and they are funny,Ā and the guest interviews and performances are generally good. I read something about how her staff was treatedĀ  which was not complementary.

I'm usually watching a news programĀ in that timeslot, have been for awhile,especially during the election season.

dutchyguy
9 hours ago, bionic said:

Honestly despite all the things she's done wrong, Ellen is still the victim of of a misogynistic, homophobic smear campaign

Exactly..Ā 

Also, there seem to be other issues.Ā Ellen continuously seems to be so over the zoom-interviews, not being in her usual happy mood. Next to that, these guests hosts every week are also a bit weird. When its the Ellen Degeneres show people really want to see her..

Lastly she does talk more about issues that she didn't address a lot before (for example the BLM banner on her youtube page). I'm not sure if all her viewers are open to that. Like, they love to criticise her for not talking about it, but then when she does, they are probably not interested.Ā 
Ā 

FrederickSpears

Her show is so boring and terrible, and now that I know she's a terrible person too I just don't care. End it already.

FrederickSpears
47 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

Exactly..Ā 

Also, there seem to be other issues.Ā Ellen continuously seems to be so over the zoom-interviews, not being in her usual happy mood. Next to that, these guests hosts every week are also a bit weird. When its the Ellen Degeneres show people really want to see her..

Lastly she does talk more about issues that she didn't address a lot before (for example the BLM banner on her youtube page). I'm not sure if all her viewers are open to that. Like, they love to criticise her for not talking about it, but then when she does, they are probably not interested.Ā 
Ā 

She is clearly over the show with her constantly having guest hosts, so I don't get why she doesn't just end. It's not like she needs the money.

FrederickSpears

How is Wendy not listed? That's weird. Her show is a big hit.

Poor Drew Barrymore's show is tanking and I hate it.

newseason

Now it's trendy to hate her just how it was in the late 90s or early 00s. Also, the whole "I knew it" or "I never liked her" is 90% of the time a lie. People are like sheeps, they just love to join these kind of things when it's convenient. If so many people noticed these things, why no one ever said anything? Of course, she's a celebrity and we don't truly know who she is at the end of the day and if she truly unjusticed people it's fair to pay, but I'm just tired of this stupid modern culture. Also, the "Drew or Kelly is better" makes me laugh, you'll throw them under the bus with the first occasion.Ā 

Helxig

That many people also still watch Dr PhilĀ :triggered:Ā  what the hell

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived