💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Orlando Bloom says he's not having "enough sex" with Katy Perry

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Katy Perry might not be thrilled to hear her fiancé’s NSFW complaint about their personal lives.

Orlando Bloom candidly shared in a new interview with the Guardian that he and the “Roar” songstress aren’t having “enough” sex but chalked it up to Perry having given birth in August to their daughter, Daisy Dove.

“How often do you have sex?” the reporter asked the “Pirates of the Caribbean” star.

“Not enough — we just had a baby, though,” Bloom said.

The British actor also said the greatest loves of his life are his son, Flynn, whom he shares with ex Miranda Kerr, his late dog Mighty, Daisy Dove and Perry.

Mighty died over the summer after he was taken by a coyote, and the heartbroken star later honored Mighty with a tattoo of his name on his chest.

“I lost my poodle, Mighty. He was out of my sight for just seven minutes; he went out on an adventure and didn’t come back, and was taken by a coyote, I think,” Bloom, 44, told the Guardian.

“It was awful, really painful; he taught me about love and loyalty, and how the connection between living beings can be.”

The “Never Really Over” songstress, 36, and Bloom announced they had welcomed Daisy Dove in a statement to philanthropic group UNICEF. Both stars serve as ambassadors for the international child advocacy group.

“We are floating with love and wonder from the safe and healthy arrival of our daughter,” they wrote.

Perry, who has been in Hawaii with the “Lord of the Rings” actor and their daughter for at least a month, recently sparked marriage rumors after she was spotted wearing a wedding ring on her left hand. The duo got engaged in February 2019.

PageSix.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

That was such a gross question for the reporter to ask and also inappropriate for Bloom to even answer it, really. I feel bad for Katy; that stuff's personal. 

Rahrahbitchson

Call me anytime if you need a friend

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

bionic

They'll divorce before that baby hits double digits. Sad reality. Orlando Bloom is a dog. Katy can do better

buy bionic

Pop Music

such an invasive question I would just refuse to answer sincerely 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

js4754394o9823

There's something wired in asking that and answering it isn't really better, like... idk

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

boohoohooo, my girlfriend pushed out a human being and now i dont have enough sex with her! pity me! i also will answer your question because i feel it's appropriate and will not make her feel bad or humiliated in any shape or form because i need the world to know, I, Orlando, am not getting enough sex, as a man I want sex it's all I care about, or else I just die!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for u Orlando wow 

PartySick

He should have chopped that reporter in the throat for asking such an inappropriate question :laughga:

Imagine if someone asked Michael that about Gaga and he answered :messga: they'd find his body in the trunk on Highway 10 :messga:

🖤

LaLa

omg if my husband answered that question to anyone I don't know what I'd do, let alone a reporter :grr:Like, I'd join the Patrizia Gucci club I think :dom:

Also wtf at feeling entitled to ask that, jesus

Archived