đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato for Paper Magazine

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

lifeasgeorge

I'm not a fan of Demi but this photoshoot is a serve, hoping that the aesthetic is indicative of the sound of her new album 

live and let live

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, freebit said:

!!!!!

Their photoshoots have been giving me cutting edge, Interview-in-the-80s teas. And it's so funny to think that it's a pop culture mag that is putting out this type of interesting content vs. Vogue, which looks like this:

Fashion magazine have shot themselves in the foot trying to be relatable and appeal to everyone. I think it's because they're desperate for sales, so aim to be as inoffensive as possible. 

Anyway, yeah, I think Paper is the one to aim for if you're a celeb and want your pics to go viral and to look good.

Wow, she's so pretty but the shot is just not it! Vogue as a magazine just needs a whole makeover, they are still pushing so hard to the more conservative and boring crowd :bear:

michael angelo

I wish she had this kind of pictures as the album cover... they look so good :enigma:

we could belong together

Lion Heart

Take me to your planet...

Take me to your planet...

guardians of the galaxy dancing GIF

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Added one more pic to the OP + GIF

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LG666

She has sooooo much potential but she is so basic and tacky and without a point of view, even with an artistic photoshoot. Ugh.

Archived