đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato for Paper Magazine

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Pablo
35 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Some of this photos look really cool, but... it's so not on brand for her?? America, I'm confused!

I know right! I'm here for it though :lolly:

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

Okay every paper magazine photshoot serves asss hell...Well done demi I am excited for her album it gives me dark pop and I am ready at least from her to take me to Demimatica 

Eighteen

idk why i've never asked this before, but what the hell is IN paper magazine? just music news? 

Kattys
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

This would’ve been ICONIC as an album cover

ExGIravXMAITrYt?format=jpg&name=medium

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY

OH MY GOD WHO IS A CREATIVE DIRECTOR FOR THIS :nooo:

The cover too :nooo:

androiduser
1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

Wow! Honestly, Paper magazine and some of V magazines covers are way better than the main fashion magazines.

True.... but V Magazine is one of the main magazines... just less commercial than a few other big ones

Lion Heart

Added 3 new photos to the OP :party:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Cello

Ok this actually looks sick 

she/her đź’— free my mind

Regina George

She snapped! She looks absolutely stunning.  Her manager is taking this era seriously! We’ll see if it’ll work. 

freebit
4 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Wow! Honestly, Paper magazine and some of V magazines covers are way better than the main fashion magazines.

!!!!!

Their photoshoots have been giving me cutting edge, Interview-in-the-80s teas. And it's so funny to think that it's a pop culture mag that is putting out this type of interesting content vs. Vogue, which looks like this:

ExGhh6qWQAEFCIk?format=jpg&name=large

^Fashion magazine have shot themselves in the foot trying to be relatable and appeal to everyone. I think it's because they're desperate for sales, so aim to be as inoffensive as possible. 

Anyway, yeah, I think Paper is the one to aim for if you're a celeb and want your pics to go viral and to look good.

Tinnitus15

Okay I know it’s off topic but imagine Miss la zua la peep doing a paper mag photoshoot with alien aesthetics for her next era:INSTANT COLLAPSE :nooo:

Archived