❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Dua and bf enjoy date night in Malibu

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

LG2008

Wait... She was at the Grammys, then days later in Mexico and now in Malibu... Girl, what about quarantine? :selena:

I really love her but gurl... :fatcat:

I'm sure everybody is doing this, too but Idk... I guess people don't care anymore about COVID 

vyniildisk
11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

FC08-D9-A7-C9-AA-48-D7-9610-58-C5-B8-ECC

he can pull up anytime, he knows the addy

but if i was him, i wouldn't tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Regina George
5 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Wait... She was at the Grammys, then days later in Mexico and now in Malibu... Girl, what about quarantine? :selena:

I really love her but gurl... :fatcat:

I'm sure everybody is doing this, too but Idk... I guess people don't care anymore about COVID 

If you read a thread someone mentioned: 

You don’t need to quarantine if your test is negative in LA.

She probably tested before going to Mexico (for work). 

Scarlet Bitch

at least they’re wearing a mask :selena:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

LG2008
12 minutes ago, Regina George said:

If you read a thread someone mentioned: 

You don’t need to quarantine if your test is negative in LA.

She probably tested before going to Mexico (for work). 

Oh! Nice... :firega: The US will be one of the first countries to have almost all their population vaccinated, anyways so... :cryga:

+ rich people will have access to vaccines (if they already didn't :cryga:)

Tinnitus15
19 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

he can pull up anytime, he knows the addy

but if i was him, i wouldn't tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Get her jadetiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, homomo said:

What’s with the hostility? :confused: I apologize I don’t know the rules, but I just assumed quarantine was necessary as basically every country does it currently, regardless of vaccination status or not.

There's a reason the pandemic has been a mess in the US... 

She/Her/Hers

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

the difference is even more astonishing since Dua loves to dress up like a queen :billie:

Yeah the contrast is jarring :air: id be embarrazzed if i were him

chaeri pls

DenDenTired
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

The effort straight men put into dressing themselves :smh: 

I love how dua said yall peasants can stay seething at me from your homes, imma continue living my best life

He’s wearing jeans and a hoodie, chill out. 

Some of yall are straight up hypocrites :rip: I know for a fact that most of you are in fact going out for walks, going to public spaces AND going to cramped up restaurants, malls or stores when you dont have to. It's just celebs like Dua are being photographed doing it because...they are celebs. They are wearing their masks and I am certain they carry sanitizers with them everywhere, get tested regularly and are probably vaccinated or going to get vaccinated at some point (despite her boyfriends' objections / concerns about the vaccine). 

That said I would REALLY like for my queen to PLZ not travel abroad anymore. I know she has to at some instances but not this frequently. She can stay in the vast country of USA all summer until hopefully things loosen up in the fall (if it does). 

vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, dit said:

Some of yall are straight up hypocrites :rip: I know for a fact that most of you are in fact going out for walks, going to public spaces AND going to cramped up restaurants, malls or stores when you dont have to. It's just celebs like Dua are being photographed doing it because...they are celebs. They are wearing their masks and I am certain they carry sanitizers with them everywhere, get tested regularly and are probably vaccinated or going to get vaccinated at some point (despite her boyfriends' objections / concerns about the vaccine). 

That said I would REALLY like for my queen to PLZ not travel abroad anymore. I know she has to at some instances but not this frequently. She can stay in the vast country of USA all summer until hopefully things loosen up in the fall (if it does). 

the way you spill Ovation GIF

Fresco

The way he dressed, these 2 are not going to the same place. Did he pay extra for the zipper on the side of the pants that are too long.:mark: Hoodie up like he didn't comb.

vyniildisk
11 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Wait... She was at the Grammys, then days later in Mexico and now in Malibu...

as i said, homegirl is busy, booked and got places to be :sis:

Archived