Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Should Gaga start using her real name for acting?

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

Rebel

No, she's been Lady Gaga to the public for a decade, if they're gonna judge her by a stage name then that's dumb. There's also something powerful about "Lady Gaga" getting major movie roles and Oscar nominations.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reysus

I think it's really cool that she chose to use 'Lady Gaga' as her name for acting credits. It's kind of like 'yeah, that's my name, I am Lady fkn Gaga, and what about it?' 

triconic queen who knows it :firega:

Justin Drew Bieber

No, the name Lady Gaga will be known for much more than dance music, she should continue using it.

Linus Gaga

I would love her to keep her name as Lady Gaga, but I do want her to dress like her character for the Red Carpet and events, not Gaga

Hit me a message and say hi !

HuffsAhoy

The name Lady Gaga has been etched into pop culture as an iconic moniker like Cher and Madonna. To regress to using her birth name, Stefani, would be a major misstep on her part. Thankfully, it doesn't look like she will ever go that route. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Jose P

It’s not smart at all to change her name from a marketing standpoint. Lady Gaga is what she’s known as and she’s been going by that name for more than a decade. 

JoanneMonster

I dont think people don't take "Lady Gaga" seriously. Like if you analize the words it may sound funny, but it is so internalized on people's minds that it's just like any other big artist name

I See You

TimisaMonster

No...her entertainer name IS Lady Gaga...whether it's singing or acting...it's her brand identity and it'll actually be more confusing in credits cuz many still don't know her real name 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Economy

Queen Latifah went into acting with a stage name that doesnt sound like a real name and it wasnt an issue just like it hasnt been for Gaga so far

Its fine

HausOfAntonio

If anything it proves that this idea of one name being more serious than the other is elitist bullshit. 

Fresco

Marilyn Monroe's real name was Norma Jeane Mortenson. The only reason that I know that is that I just looked it up. So, no I don't think she needs to use her real name. I don't see the point of using a different stage name either. But obviously she can do whatever she wants to.

Archived