đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's mom spotted at gay bar dancing to 'Toxic'

Gimme More

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
31 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Stay home if you're afraid, sweetie. :kiss: It's been a year and the majority of people no longer want to cower in fear. We want to live again. I'm planning a club night soon and I am thrilled. Maybe you pro lockdown people should go establish a colony on a deserted island? 

Wow, must be the dumbest thing I’ve seen on this website ever. The ignorance 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
14 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I don't really care about other people

Sweetie, that was clear from the get go :huntyga:

14 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I've spend the last year working from home, wearing masks, social distancing, etc etc. If I want to go out and dance, I'm damn well going to do that. 

Child you act like you're the only one who's made sacrifices because of the pandemic. Girl, we're ALL going through the same thing. But the fact is, we'll all (in the US, sorry world :() be vaccinated in the next few months. Clubs will still be there this Summer. If you've gone this long, I would just implore you to hang in there and hold onto your compassion for others. 

22 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I'm certainly not going to take any flak from someone who looks like their entire life revolves around the gym :ladyhaha: Happy Sunday Funday my dude. Go find some bottomless mimosas to calm you down. 

Alright boo. You're just being a jerk. Congratulations, you've decided to make being mean to others your unique personality trait! 

Btw.... I'm fully calm and unbothered :awkney: Are you? :huntyga: 

RahrahWitch
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Covid is never going away, much like every other virus in existence. With vaccines now widely being administered in the USA, it's time to began adapting to living with covid instead of running from it. I'm getting a vaccine soon, myself, so I can begin to fully integrate back into society. 

Until the vaccine roll out is complete you're still risking lives, even if your vaccinated yourself you can still carry the virus and spread it. But if you're fine with risking lives for a few drinks then I don't see a point in trying to reason with you.

hieronymus
42 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Toxic is one of the best pop songs of all time. If not THE best. 

Apparently to the end of planet Earth

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Covid is never going away, much like every other virus in existence. With vaccines now widely being administered in the USA, it's time to began adapting to living with covid instead of running from it. I'm getting a vaccine soon, myself, so I can begin to fully integrate back into society. 

It's a defining personality trait; most people enjoy it. I'm sorry I upset you, it was truly not my intention. 

As I've already said, you're incredibly ignorant but pretend you know better than others. Just know that you're contributing to making everything worse and contributing to ruining vaccination campaigns. But sure enjoy your party because you're bored of staying home or whatever. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

36 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Stay home if you're afraid, sweetie. :kiss: It's been a year and the majority of people no longer want to cower in fear. We want to live again. I'm planning a club night soon and I am thrilled. Maybe you pro lockdown people should go establish a colony on a deserted island? 

This is embarrassing  :laughga:

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Nobody is saying that it will completly go away. But we will reach a point were nobody/almost nobody dies of it and we didn’t reach that point as of now.

Your not even vaccinated! I’m shocked at how you care about nobody, not even yourself

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Just know that you're contributing to making everything worse and contributing to ruining vaccination campaigns

I can't speak for other states but in North Carolina, the data overwhelmingly shows that things are not getting worse, it's getting better. Perhaps where you are, things are still dire, but here? Nah. Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching for you all soon :hug:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

alsemanche
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

I can't speak for other states but in North Carolina, the data overwhelmingly shows that things are not getting worse, it's getting better. Perhaps where you are, things are still dire, but here? Nah. Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching for you all soon :hug:

Again, condescending and makes 0 points. Adding hugs and love reacting really doesn't change the fact that you're putting yourself and others at risk for selfish reasons that make 0 sense. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Child you act like you're the only one who's made sacrifices because of the pandemic. Girl, we're ALL going through the same thing. But the fact is, we'll all (in the US, sorry world :() be vaccinated in the next few months. Clubs will still be there this Summer. If you've gone this long, I would just implore you to hang in there and hold onto your compassion for others. 

I really appreciate this response and I apologize for my gym himbo remark; that was totally out of line. It's just hard. I've done my best for so long and I think I'm reach a breaking point. There comes a point when the overwhelming sense of "will this ever end" and the constant negative press gets to you. 

SwissMonster
15 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Ever thought why its getting better? Because of social distancing, masks and stay at home orders. Surely not because people like you.

Stop speaking like you know everything and went through this alone. Its so disrespectful. I just, AGAIN, had a mother on the phone who told me her daughter died last night of covid...with 29. Even though there might be low numbers where you are you are risking your and others people lives for **** sake. Why is your brain not getting that?! It makes me so ****ing angry wtf

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg i get chills everytime i listen to toxic :firega:

such a quadconic, sexy, dangerous bop

it sounds so enigmatic and hot

Britney's mom is beautiful btw

Mama Lynne dancing to Work Bitch

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrwoTGH35K/

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Ever thought why its getting better? Because of social distancing, masks and stay at home orders. Surely not because people like you.

Stop speaking like you know everything and went through this alone. Its so disrespectful. I just, AGAIN, had a mother on the phone who told me her daughter died last night of covid...with 29. Even though there might be low numbers where you are you are risking your and others people lives for **** sake. Why is your brain not getting that?! It makes me so ****ing angry wtf

As long as I continue to wear a mask and social distance, I am going to do what I want; including letting lose at the breweries, bars, and clubs. If living life makes me a terrible human, I can deal with that. 

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What an awesome experience for everyone! I really had no idea Texas, of all places, had a gay nightlife like that. Maybe I need to plan a visit soon :oprah:

The round up saloon is in a strip of gay clubs in Dallas, it’s a great part of the city! It’s the Oaklawn area, also referred to as the gayborhood! There’s also LGBT+ owned shopping and restaurants, and the crosswalks are rainbows. I love living in Dallas

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived