Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner under fire for only donating $5k to a makeup artist’s gofundme

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PxA limited
35 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Before you cast stones, what have YOU done personally to help this guy? It seems like people are more fixated on crucifying Kylie than helping Samuel. If your intentions are pure, you would donate to the GoFundMe and then move on with your day. Policing others, especially the ones who are already helping, is just tacky and reeks of self-righteousness. Disagree? Quote me, but make sure you show me receipts that you donated. If not, I don't want to hear it.

But we are not billionaires, nor are we his friends.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

not y’all understanding that she linked the gofundme when she literally could’ve paid for it herself. if she hadn’t linked the donation page, it would be whatever if she donated the 5k but the fact she asked support from her followers when she could’ve just paid it herself no problem is the disgusting part. can’t believe people are defending this behavior 

IWantYourLove

I get it’s not a lot for her, but it’s her money. She doesn’t really owe him anything. It was her decision to donate in the first place, she doesn’t need people telling her to donate more when she’s probably already donated more than any singular person on there.

Edit: I cannot believe I’m actually defending KJ :saladga:

IWantYourLove
19 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

not y’all understanding that she linked the gofundme when she literally could’ve paid for it herself. if she hadn’t linked the donation page, it would be whatever if she donated the 5k but the fact she asked support from her followers when she could’ve just paid it herself no problem is the disgusting part. can’t believe people are defending this behavior 

This I agree with. If you’re gonna donate, don’t try and get your followers to do it too. Especially if you have the money to do the whole thing. 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

This tbh.. America is really a third world country :rip:

I can't imagine being scared to go to the hospital due to being scared about the bill :rip: I know it's not the case here, but it applies

Relax. I get the US hate, but relax. It’s really not that bad like this website grossly exaggerates everything to be 

GucciGa

Nah sorry but seeing as they were so boastful of her being a billionaire she should start acting like one and look after her MUA. Imagine Sarah or Freddie having an accident and Gaga only paying a certain % towards their bill. Mega rich people are usually stingy af though. My friends family are multi millionaires and she always acts like she's on the breadline. It's so weird. 

😇

Lucas

It's well known that rich people are selfish.

But also, remember when Lady Starlight was struggling to pay I don't remember what a few years ago and Gaga just shared her gofundme? Kinda the same :(

Ashley
24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's well known that rich people are selfish.

But also, remember when Lady Starlight was struggling to pay I don't remember what a few years ago and Gaga just shared her gofundme? Kinda the same :(

I don’t remember this :huh:

DaveGaga

Don’t freak out guys. If somebody is apparently worth over 1 billion it does not necessarily mean somebody has 1 billion dollars on their bank account, it’s all the belongings combined.  Of course I’m not stupid and know she earn enough to pay those medical bills, however it’s not as black and white as everybody think. So let her decide which amount of money she want to donate instead of tearing her down for not donating enough money in your opinion. I see nobody talking about the other celebs that have enough money to even donate more then they did. 

TimisaMonster

Well she put herself of blast and deserves the backlash honestly...girl...you spend way more on a babies birthday party she'll never remember...embarrassing 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Emvee
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Relax. I get the US hate, but relax. It’s really not that bad like this website grossly exaggerates everything to be 

What’s not that bad? Our healthcare system? Cause yes it is. The most expensive in the world with worse outcomes because people avoid copays and deductibles while CEOs get filthy rich? Yes it is. 

Chromatography
46 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

Don’t freak out guys. If somebody is apparently worth over 1 billion it does not necessarily mean somebody has 1 billion dollars on their bank account, it’s all the belongings combined.  Of course I’m not stupid and know she earn enough to pay those medical bills, however it’s not as black and white as everybody think. So let her decide which amount of money she want to donate instead of tearing her down for not donating enough money in your opinion. I see nobody talking about the other celebs that have enough money to even donate more then they did. 

it is as black and white as everyone thinks lmfao

gh0styguy

If I made roughly $2,269,230.77 a day I’d donate more than 5k to a “friend” in need, instead of asking others for help 🥴

Archived