SwissMonster 30,688 Posted March 20, 2021 Share Posted March 20, 2021 Just now, Rj Barker said: It's horrendous really isn't it, the media should be celebrating it, the astrazeneca is outperforming its trials by a landslide in the UK. Showing to be AS EFFECTIVE as the Pfizer jab with real world data. They should be shouting that from the rooftops to help vaccine uptake in other countries. Deaths here are down 80% in a month. Amazing. Yeah right? I said that too some comments above. Why is nobody talking about how Astra is doing much better then during the trials and first things indicate it could even protect from transmission. It feels like you need to search half the internet to find those kind of information. But it takes you one click to find bad news about it. As I said, I’m totally for the freedom of press but this should be controlled somehow SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SwissMonster 30,688 Posted March 20, 2021 Share Posted March 20, 2021 7 minutes ago, juede said: Yes it is a joke BUT I am waiting for Pfizer or Moderna. It's my body and I get to choose what I put in it. Yes, I know every vaccine and medication has risks but the point I want to stress is: just like my investment portfolio, I want to reduce risk as much as possible. I'm lucky to be able to stay home for as long as I want so I'll be doing that until then. xoxo. Imagine if everyone does that though. Can you imagine how long it will take to vaccine all the people that want to get vaccinated? And how many will die of covid because of that wait time? And how other, less fortunate countries could want those doses that will stand in the fridge for months? Yes, your body your choice. But my point is: at what cost? SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted March 20, 2021 Share Posted March 20, 2021 Tbh, after hearing about the blood clots coming from all the vaccines I am feeling apprehensive about getting any of the vaccines. Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeth 948 Posted March 20, 2021 Share Posted March 20, 2021 38 minutes ago, juede said: Sorry I only associate with the best brands. Pfizer is like the Apple of vaccines, Moderna is the Samsung...AstraZeneca is looking like a Blackberry. Sorry, I only want Apple or Samsung, y'all can't change my mind. LMAO this is so stupid to compare vaccines to tech companies but we all know AstraZeneca would actually be Samsung. Celebrate your self-combusting smartphone with the vaccine that makes your head explode too! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.