đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Says She Can Make a Better Song than Bad Romance for ARTPOP!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Now I honestly have no idea what to expect from ARTPOP. Not a single clue.

and this is what I really love about Gaga. :)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Edge of Glory and Scheisse >> Bad Romance tbqh.

But Bad Romance had the video that slayed everyone and made her into an icon.

BYE

I trust in GaGa!!! She hasnt let me down when it comes to her music. HURRY UP AND POP THAT BABY OUT!!! ART-POP IT OUT BITCH!!!

nick4bty

and this is what I really love about Gaga. :)

True :)

Not really a fan of the overhype though . . . we have no details and she's already trying to top BR.

Lion Heart

We'll see.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gaga is Life

That's one epic challenge that not even the best could pull off with ease. I wish good luck to her, I didn't even know things could even get better than Bad Romance :legend:

Those of you saying that BR isnt her best and isnt that good

PzW0C.jpg

But this just got me sooo much more excited!!!!!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

DaR34lestBeitch

Bad Romance isn't even close to her best though :roll:

IKR! god you all need to get a grip, she already outdid bad romance and shes going to do it again.

Have at least a little faith . Stop expecting bad romance every time shes compliments her recent work.

True :)

Not really a fan of the overhype though . . . we have no details and she's already trying to top BR.

this doesn't even remotely fall in the same realm as hype though. She always tries to outdo BR and every album for that matter, it's just that not everyone sees her vision the same way she does, obviously,

IKR! god you all need to get a grip, she already outdid bad romance and shes going to do it again.

Have at least a little faith . Stop expecting bad romance every time shes compliments her recent work.

this doesn't even remotely fall in the same realm as hype though. She always tries to outdo BR and every album for that matter, it's just that not everyone sees her vision the same way she does, obviously,

Who needs the grip here? She started this by comparing the Telephone video to topping BR and has been doing it all by herself. She knows in her mind it was one of her damn best songs and videos. Her efforts to top it have led to quite a few amazing videos and performances. This is her own challenge to beat her own benchmark in art and achievement. Let the girl do her thing and work. The harder she works, the better and crisper the material will be. I want to see it and I've been waiting a long time for it. So chill, home slice.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

DaR34lestBeitch

Who needs the grip here? She started this by comparing the Telephone video to topping BR and has been doing it all by herself. She knows in her mind it was one of her damn best songs and videos. Her efforts to top it have led to quite a few amazing videos and performances. This is her own challenge to beat her own benchmark in art and achievement. Let the girl do her thing and work. The harder she works, the better and crisper the material will be. I want to see it and I've been waiting a long time for it. So chill, home slice.

well get a grip probably isn't the correct phrase...hmm..i guess what im trying to say is a lot of this fanbase need to accept the fact that bad romance is not the greatest thing anyone on planet earth has done. Instead of droning on about the past, (not you personally), just move forward and accept that she has had greater masterpieces that are at least just as great if not better than bad romance.

Archived