💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Says She Can Make a Better Song than Bad Romance for ARTPOP!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Bad Romance is great, but c'mon Gaga have some confidence in yourself, you've beat BR a few times already.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for the new music, but I have to monitor my hype level cause right now I'm expecting a Ray Of Light 2.0 (I know it won't be, I'm just expecting really awesome and gagamazing music)

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Bad Romance is a global smash hit that is not matched by any artist ever since, not even Rolling in the Deep or Gangnam Style.

but I trust her ability.

GovernmentGaga

Bad Romance was the perfect storm. Nothing could have happened more perfectly (let's just pretend Tik Tok doesn't exist right now for charts sake). I think Gaga is building another storm. She's prepping the release of this album/debut single to be another hurricane in the music industry. She's really trying to push herself as an artist and innovator. Just from the little information we have, I have no doubts that this new era of her music will be huge.

Many researchers will tell you that one of Gaga's biggest strengths is her marketing strategies and how she develops new ways to push the pop music scene. ARTPOP will be no different. In fact, I believe it will showcase her true marketing potential. I think a taste of what is to come was the FAME marketing that we've seen. And look how well that went over; biggest perfume launch in history. Guys, we have something big happening here with this new album.

BLACKOUTbritney

i think bad romance is GAGAS best General public track but i really feel songs like the edge of glory, alejandro & paparazzi are her best songs she should try and "out do"

well DUH. BR isnt even that good a song, the video made it a hit.

that's partially true. a lot of people who haven't seen the video know a line or two of BR, the 'rah rah's and hums along the chorus.

nick4bty

Well, at least she confirmed the album will be out in 2013.

Now I honestly have no idea what to expect from ARTPOP. Not a single clue.

Archived