πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I'm happy with it, I'm not here for a collab full album, trying hard to get at the top of the charts.

I like aloneGa :)

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

:tea: I want 14 songs on ARTPOP 10 EDM songs and 14 Piano ballads a la you and I and speechless. Then with the app she should release all the Songs that didn't make the cut once a month she should release two songs so every month we'll get two new songs from the ARTPOP sessions

That would be great!!! *thumbs up*

R u here for Gaga or others? :wtf:

I personally just look forward to Gaga and AP. I could give a **** about anyone else being on HER record tbh. :nails:

Allison M

I would prefer Gaga stood on her own anyway.

She's good enough without the need of a random rap in the middle of a song.

I think it ruins it in most cases tbh.

I hope the collabs aren't on the album, but are a bonus feature on the app instead :) that way we still get to hear them, but AP as an album would stand without collabs

PaperIz

Uggh. She said she didn't want collabs on Born This Way because she wanted to well on her own. and now thissss. it'll be good either way but id like a collab plz lol

Whats the point of telling all these details of an album that doesnt even have a release date and then just saying 'oh nevermind'.

I hate that she just tries to rile us up. I know she like the attention that she gets from it but really its just annoying.

Archived