Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
miamorevolefeyah

I think a collaboration with Azealia would help Gaga to an extent, in the sense that Azealia is seen as quite 'trendy' and 'cool' and many young people, predominantly young gay men are fans of her. A group which is a huge part of Gaga's fan base. I think Azealia over all could help make Gaga be 'cool' again. I'm sure Gaga can do this on her own, but Azealia would help push it further to an extent. Plus, I think at least one single with a collaboration helps to keep things interesting and creates contrast within the album and amongst the single's that will be released.

She's LYING. lol jk… but how will she continue Telephone then??

Paparazzi wasn't a collab and that is part of the telephone saga

she is still walking with her own two feet?! the Born This Way era is not yet over !!!!!!! :lolgaga::smh:

im sure this will not happen . after all , she is Gaga :nacho: and we need that Azealia collab and the telephone sequel collab !

Edit: what happened to the Elton collab ? is it going to be on ARTPOP cause there isn't any news of it yet since................. ages.

HeavyPunkLover

YEAH YEHA YEAH! She don't need collab....

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@HausOfManda i'll release collabs regardless if they're on album or not, thats whats nice about app.. i can upload new material all the time

I would've been interested in the collab with Azealia Banks. Too bad. Hopefully she will release both songs on the App.

She can do it alone if she so damn pleases :)

Americano

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@HausOfManda i'll release collabs regardless if they're on album or not, thats whats nice about app.. i can upload new material all the time

I wish she'd put one on the actual album though..

at least this means no Elton John.

Archived