Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

misanthrope

she doesn't need to do collabs with current pop stars just to act like some sort of team player. Thats a dumb reason to do a collab, although it fits with the majority of collabs that are just for marketing and business purposes rather than enhancing the actual song.

Oh god, a collaboration on an album doesn't mean she has to work with a current pop star. There's so many artists she can work with that will create good music. Just because everyone here immediately clamors at the thought of her working with Britney or Beyonce doesn't mean those are her only options :roll:

I really hate that a lot of people here seem to think collaborations = a desperate ploy for attention.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause people want tHe f@m3 Gagz back~!~

Yes they want FunGa. It doesn't matter to me, even 'Poker Face' And 'Paparazzi' kinda had meaningful lyrics tbh.

RAMROD

This album is so gonna flop :omfgaga: . FLOPOP

LOL tease, but it won't be.

The reason there is no collabs must be:

6R6Jj.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She said meaningful songs, that it, I'm calling it. Princess Die will be on the album. You heard it here first, mark my words.

Pity Party

wow yeah i doubt were getting collabs, its just not fate that she have any released i suppose :toofunny:

misanthrope

Is she supposed to be apologetic about putting all her heart into her own work? Save the collabs for later.

:roll: We're really just not seeing eye to eye here. Don't know what else to tell you.

giskardsb

I really hate that a lot of people here seem to think collaborations = a desperate ploy for attention.

90% of pop collaborations are exactly that, or for marketing purposes. Let me clarify, I have no issue with collaborations with people she genuinely feels she wants to collab with and where the song is intended as a duet. I'm not here for any pitbull nonsense or useless Kanye ET lyrics.

100percent

i am ok!!

i appreciate how she separates herself from having collaboration, she can handle it well

somehow, colla nowadays are all about rap

And i think she is better without colla actually

RAMROD

She said something new:

@HausOfManda i'll release collabs regardless if they're on album or not, thats whats nice about app..

i can upload new material all the time

@HausOfManda i'll release collabs regardless if they're on album or not, thats whats nice about app.. i can upload new material all the time

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) November 28, 2012

So hope ya'll happy now. Fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

misanthrope

90% of pop collaborations are exactly that, or for marketing purposes. Let me clarify, I have no issue with collaborations with people she genuinely feels she wants to collab with and where the song is intended as a duet. I'm not here for any pitbull nonsense or useless Kanye ET lyrics.

Wrong. 90% are exactly that if you're only taking into account radio nonsense. Legitimate collaborations, of which I assume Gaga would choose to include (not radio nonsense like her Flo-Rida feature on The Fame), is what im referring to.

Collabs are nice to have but not necessary. I'd rather her release the Azelia songs just like Stache or Cake than put them on ARTPOP.

giskardsb

Wrong. 90% are exactly that if you're only taking into account radio nonsense. Legitimate collaborations, of which I assume Gaga would choose to include (not radio nonsense like her Flo-Rida feature on The Fame), is what im referring to.

we are basically saying the same thing not sure why you are arguing with me on this point. We both like collabs that have a point, and not collabs that are stupid. The difference probably is that I think Gaga does fine on her own and I prefer her own artistic version, for better and worse, whereas you don't trust her artistic version and want someone else involved to temper it.

NOOOO I really wanted a collab, it doesn't matter if it was with Azealia, Elton, Bey or anyone else

der is god

omg omg omg I love her :party:

Archived