Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Whats the point of telling all these details of an album that doesnt even have a release date and then just saying 'oh nevermind'.

I hate that she just tries to rile us up. I know she like the attention that she gets from it but really its just annoying.

i don't think Gaga ever came out and announced that there were collabs.

They were all rumored and she cleared them up by saying she recorded a few songs with people but wasn't sure if they would make the cut. So she wasn't going to hype it, she probably just said it so people would stop asking her about them.

Free Monster

man kinda sad she mentioned Azealia and Kendrick would be people she collab'd with now nothing

i don't think Gaga ever came out and announced that there were collabs.

They were all rumored and she cleared them up by saying she recorded a few songs with people but wasn't sure if they would make the cut. So she wasn't going to hype it, she probably just said it so people would stop asking her about them.

i believe she said there WOULD be an Azealia collab.

I guess, she keeps changing her mind

telephone continuation might not be on this album anymore

Because we can't have a Paparazzi Part 3 without another female on the track ?

:usrs:

I actually prefer little to no collaborations. In ten years when we all forget about who these nobodies are, they will date her albums and make them seem cheesy. And it really sets her apart from other pop artists who it seems every other song is featuring Kanye West or David Guetta. BUT... I was kind of looking forward to the Azealia collab... That is all.

she should do a few. at least 2 on ARTPOP. I'll be pissed if we never hear the Azealia collabs

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

BROSEIDON

Not too happy about this. I like a couple collabs here and there. Was hoping for at least Beyonce and Azealia

Brian Ryan

That's great. Thank you jesus I hope this means no Azalea Banks after all. lol she can't rap and I can't even understand her

gagalovesme

i hope this is true! one of the reasons why born this way is one of my fave albums is because it's just pure gaga :legend:

Michelle

That's great. Thank you jesus I hope this means no Azalea Banks after all. lol she can't rap and I can't even understand her

this
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Not toooooo upset, but i love it when Two big stars do a duet that get's everyone talking!

It's a shame, but not a big deal!

Archived