❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Britney remembers she can sing

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney posted a snippet of a performance she did in 1998 and said it reminded her she could sing.

The caption:

Geez … My mom sent this to me and reminded me that I can sing 🎶😂🙈🎤 !!!! She said “You never sing anymore … you need to again !!!!” I’ve actually never watched this performance … it’s definitely from a while ago !!!! It’s from one of the first trips I took alone ... mostly I just remember saying “WOW Singapore” 🇸🇬😍!!!!!

The full showcase:

Spoiler

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Hades

Honestly if she gets her freedom and releases an album with her raw vocals this time i can see her having a big comeback. 

That would be the boldest move tbh.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Hades said:

Honestly if she gets her freedom and releases an album with her raw vocals this time i can see her having a big comeback. 

That would be the boldest move tbh.

Her REAL vocals too :bradley:

Let's have Gaga become her temporary vocal coach so they can lead the new pop revolution as dual queens of the gays :bradley:

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Her REAL vocals too :bradley:

Let's have Gaga become her temporary vocal coach so they can lead the new pop revolution as dual queens of the gays :bradley:

It'll be interesting to see what she comes back with one day :bradley:

I'm sure she will be back one day in the future :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin

I love her natural voice it's lower than the crap the label makes her sing. You can tell the difference here between her voice and the chorus manufactured "Britney" voice.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I just want britney to be happy. I dont care about world domination or being on top. I just want her to be free

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Random question....but has Britney ever had a big career reinvention? I’m not too educated on her career 

Quartz

She had pipes. I hope we see this. Yes I agree, i also want her to be happy.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Lucas
37 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Random question....but has Britney ever had a big career reinvention? I’m not too educated on her career 

I think her going from sweet girl during Oops! era to confident/sexual during Britney era was the biggest. She never was the kind to reinvent herself and do a full look change like Madonna or Gagz

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

What do you mean career reinvention? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived