Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth responds to body shame comments

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Charlie is body shamed, Lizzo is praised.

Lizzo carries herself with so much confidence though. That's what makes her sexy. That and the fact that she literally is good looking :flutter:

🖤

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Lizzo carries herself with so much confidence though. That's what makes her sexy. That and the fact that she literally is good looking :flutter:

She also has ripped shirtless guys in her videos and performances :huntyga:

NCgaga
1 hour ago, Gagi said:

Lizzo gets like the 100 times more of body shaming under every post :bear:

So? What does that have to do with anything? 

PartySick
24 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

She also has ripped shirtless guys in her videos and performances :huntyga:

That too :fan:

🖤

JusKeepBreathin

I mean... where are the lies? He keeps posting gym pictures. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:
  Hide contents

I had a friend who went to his concert and did VIP meet and greets (circa 2016/2017), she waited in front of his tour bus, and he opened the door and started playing songs on his guitar with some of his mates. It went well but after a while he told her "do u wanna suck my d?" she said no, shocked. He then tried to convince her that it'd be a good thing and to also have sex with him and his other mates or to suck their d as well. She then ran out of there quick

I mean, asking for sex and then letting the person say "no" and letting them leave isn't exactly against the law. 

Yeah he is gross but I've heard him in an interview with Howard Stern once. He is so sexually awkward trying to pretend he isn't sexually awkward. It was so cringe. So what you said isn't really that surprising. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Awakened M
3 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

i have a lot of tea on him, hes not a good persn

Prior to reading this comment, I wondered to myself if this was just a calculated moment just to trend a little. :messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Helxig

He looks so good though. People are ****ing trash. Humanity is sick and needs some help

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Quartz

He can sleep with WHOMEVER he chooses. These fat-shamers are ridiculous. He's famous, talented, looks great, and young. Envy is such an ugly disease huh.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Economy
4 hours ago, Snorlax said:

How do people think that is not a fit body ?? :air: 

Ppl set standards unreasonably high for celebs

While this would be above average fitness for the typical person, by celeb standards hes skinny fat and body shame worthy aparently

Ppl enjoy bullying

President Biden
5 hours ago, Awakened M said:

Wtf? Can we just delete social media please?:saladga:

I would give the world for someone like Elon Musk to buy out Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and just “atl + delete” them all.

Imagine how many problems it would erase? Twitter in particularly. So much less cancel culture. So much less drama. 

I got drunk

JusKeepBreathin
52 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ppl set standards unreasonably high for celebs

While this would be above average fitness for the typical person, by celeb standards hes skinny fat and body shame worthy aparently

Ppl enjoy bullying

Not really but I guess he's an Oklahoma above average. 

Archived