💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lana Del Rey - White Dress

alsemanche

Featured Posts

NoPaperGangsta
29 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Do we think it's her on the skates? At first i thought it was her but towards the end her profile looks different?? 

I don't think. Her face was blurred all the time. Maybe she broke her arm practicing for the video?

hail to Venus!

Sister

It's a very pretty and calming video and suits the song very well. I adore it. I like her more simple picturesque videos, this is her lane, instead of trying to play the mainstream artist game.:legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The scene with the bonfire is definitely her, but the rest is a body double as she hurt her elbow while rehearsing for this.

StrawberryBlond

So simple but effective. So hypnotic which is probably the whole point what with the style and repetition of the song. Maybe it is a body double for the skating parts but its really convincing. I like how she just rolled with her injury and included herself in the sling, that way, it suggests that she injured herself from doing the skating that's being superimposed over her and makes the video much more current.

Chic

It's been a week and I can't get it out of my head that she's saying "Metamucil business conference" :air:

00037000740858_C1N1.png

Archived