đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Fantina

Meh

That had to have been the MOST underwhelming finale episode in drag race history. They really gave this cast nothing. 

I was really excited for the first couple of episodes and then when most of the top performers got chopped I didn't really care for the outcome :bradley:

Based on this finale my pick for the crown is

Spoiler

Mo Heart

But I am really happy for the winner. :heart:   Enjoy that song. :ladyhaha:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Rosalia
Spoiler

Pangina’s outfit was amazing omg. And I also really loved Mo’s despite being a little more “simple” than some of the other outfits. She’s never looked better than in this season imo.

Fantina
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pangina’s outfit was amazing omg. And I also really loved Mo’s despite being a little more “simple” than some of the other outfits. She’s never looked better than in this season imo.

Spoiler

IKR????? I prefer simple yet impactful pieces sometimes and this was definitely one of those times. She looked amazing :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

bionic
Spoiler

Maybe the worst lip sync for the crown in the show's history... everything was so low energy

buy bionic

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Maybe the worst lip sync for the crown in the show's history... everything was so low energy

Just anticlimactic. Boring and disappointing. Página the real winner of the season!!! 
Drag Race Pangina Heals GIF by BBC Three

bionic
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Just anticlimactic. Boring and disappointing. Página the real winner of the season!!! 

She will always be my winner <3

Jimbo and Miss Pangie are the real top2

buy bionic

hieronymus
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

But really though, she's literally performing to huge audiences all over the world.

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Chomby said:

But really though, she's literally performing to huge audiences all over the world.

I got tickets to see her in NYC!! ❤️❤️❤️

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

She will always be my winner <3

Jimbo and Miss Pangie are the real top2

I don't root for Jimbo so intensely because she's partially responsible for the awful backlash Pangina got when Jimbo said her **** against her in interviews. Like dude... Grow up.

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I got tickets to see her in NYC!! ❤️❤️❤️

Seriously so jealous. She's such an amazing performer and so personable from what I've seen

Ororo Munroe
6 minutes ago, Chomby said:

I don't root for Jimbo so intensely because she's partially responsible for the awful backlash Pangina got when Jimbo said her **** against her in interviews. Like dude... Grow up.

she did the same thing to Rita Baga, Jimbo is super talented, but she seems to be a very bitter person imo. 

Plastic Flower

Finally it's over :tony: 

I hope Canada's season is better. 

Drop it

HotLikeMexico
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

she did the same thing to Rita Baga, Jimbo is super talented, but she seems to be a very bitter person imo. 

And this is what turned me off about her. When someone is like that, it sadly kills it for me. 

Noah
20 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

You can not say that after seeing S13s.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

CyanDante
8 minutes ago, Chomby said:

She might be great in the competition, but she has a horrible attitude. 

Valentina was way nicer than her on S9, and even then got ripped apart for not being vocal about not sending hate to her fellow contestants.

Jimbo seemed to encourage that. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived