💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

The strongest queens throwing each other off the cliff till Jujubee's left, this is working in her favor and she might win. The underdog arc that we're not sure if we love to see it

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

The strongest queens throwing each other off the cliff till Jujubee's left, this is working in her favor and she might win. The underdog arc that we're not sure if we love to see it

Imagine winning after your track record being BTM every single week :toofunny: 

Spoiler

We know its a Lip Sync for the Crown, which doesn't really bode well for the UK queens or Janey from what we've seen lol

buy bionic

phantasmas

yall I think JuJu is playing the game!! she’s purposely doing bad so she can fly under the radar!! i can’t wait til she snatches the crown at the very end :ladyhaha:

r4therupbeat

it clearly is not the queen's fault each week as production chooses who wins the lipsync, it's all for shock value so the show is talked about

BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, bionic said:

LSFYL is easier to rig because Ru is on your side and you don't have to silence the queens

Exactly. I've watched wayyyyy too much Drag Race to have the same old format, it's so nice to be shook and shocked again. Whereas normally I can predict who will go home. It's a different kind of show, some people will love it and some will hate it. But as a long time Drag Race fan I'm LIVING for the drama and unpredictability.

It's not like any of the queens who go home won't be successful lmao

BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

yall I think JuJu is playing the game!! she’s purposely doing bad so she can fly under the radar!! i can’t wait til she snatches the crown at the very end :ladyhaha:

Can you imagine?! I love Juju but I'm honestly shook at how she still is not as polished as some of the queens who have been doing drag not as long as her. 

I do think there's more than meets the eye here and in All Stars, and some queens are planted and are never really "contestants" because production has already planned some things out for good TV. 

For example, imo Juju's makeup, hair, and looks all scream updated season 2. Like they are good, but DEFINITELY not as elevated as the other queens. For that reason, it makes me think production has her planted into the show, just like they did with Queen of the Universe. Similar to how (I think) Manilla and Latrice were planted in AS4...

This is so homophobic, y'all! Janey doesn't deserve this!!!

IG Followers Most to Least:
1. Jujubee - 1.1M
2. Mo Heart - 751k
3. Baga Chipz - 479k
4. Pangina - 450k
5. Blu Hydrangea - 402k
6. Jimbo - 372k
7. Lemon - 319k
7. Cheryl Hole - 308k
9. Janey Jacké - 81k

and adding, the order makes perfect sense, just that 81 thousand!!!!!! 2nd lowest almost 4x as many!

Fantina
14 minutes ago, weed said:

Omg..........serving me messy....says Blu blocked her on insta too.... :wtf:

Yeah, I saw that. I do kinda agree with what she said. Pangina's post have been getting a lot of KARMA comments and I have no clue why people are posting them and inserting themselves in this delicate matter. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Fantina

Blu getting a double boot :bradley:

Baga getting a double toot :bradley:

Mo and Pangina getting shoots :firega:

Fantina
Spoiler

They all did great, but it sucks that it's UK vs US in the finale. The entire Top 4 as a whole possess only 2 RuPeter badges :bear: This was Mo's episode. Her verse was one of the best verses I have heard on the show. Blu making her whole verse about eliminating Pangina.....was a choice..... If you want to incorporate that THE LYRICS NEEDS TO HIT and unfortunately they felt a bit desperate. She was my least favourite in this episode. 

Honestly, at this point I am rooting for the US queens. Go Juju and Mo :party:

COOOK

@Fantina not me reading the spoiler tag without seeing the episode :neyde: Don't worry legend, only one I have to blame is myself :neyde: 

bionic
Spoiler

I don't care who wins anymore. Janney wasn't really on the top of my list but the prospect of Juju v Mo v Baga v Blu is just...tragic... I thought season 11 was bad but UKvTW has took it to a new low

buy bionic

Fantina
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

@Fantina not me reading the spoiler tag without seeing the episode :neyde: Don't worry legend, only one I have to blame is myself :neyde: 

Oh no :smh: I hate when that happens. If it makes you feel any better, you aren't missing out on a whole lot :sweat:

AndiGaga
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

I thought season 11 was bad but UKvTW has took it to a new low

No

The season is far from being perfect but it was reeeally entertaining

The shocking eleminations were great, because it did not seem so scripted

And the season had Jimbo in it, one of the best queens the franchise ever had (Top 5 ever)

Archived