Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
37 minutes ago, InTraumatica said:

Baga’s performance was probably one of the best in the Snatch Game history, but I guess it did not work for younger audience.  

Idk I'm 32 so I cant speak for the younger audience :huntyga:

Luke78619
21 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:
  Hide contents

I think Blu will win the season or maybe Mo heart

I’m hoping the first just as she seems the most consistent so far, but maybe the second one does stellar towards the end 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

DanielM

I hate these rules. I guess it's awesome tv for fans who like the reality tv part of the show. That's not my case, I'm here for the talent, so I'm upset. Not so much as last week tho. 

However, I'm still excited to see how this turns out. It's anyone's game now, even Jujubee could win  :ladyhaha:  I'm sure if the next challenge would be an acting/improv challenge, Jujubee would kill it and probably win the season. But they are trying to push the UK queens, I think it will be one of them. Rooting for Blu.

Stephen

I really wish All Stars would just use a normal LSFYL format. It's the most fair. 

Spoiler

If All Stars functioned like a normal season I think Jimbo and Pangina would have been top 4 / top 3 easily.

32 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I really wish All Stars would just use a normal LSFYL format. It's the most fair. 

Hide contents

If All Stars functioned like a normal season I think Jimbo and Pangina would have been top 4 / top 3 easily.

Although I could definitely see Jimbo losing a lipsync to jujubee :teehee:

MessyTop
47 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Reveal hidden contents

True. But I guess Ru doesn’t want the heat for eliminating fan favorites. That’s why 

bionic
11 hours ago, Ployd said:

Although I could definitely see Jimbo losing a lipsync to jujubee :teehee:

LSFYL is easier to rig because Ru is on your side and you don't have to silence the queens

buy bionic

15 hours ago, InTraumatica said:

Baga’s performance was probably one of the best in the Snatch Game history, but I guess it did not work for younger audience.  

Agreed! Even Ru said it was a masterclass in snatch game. Loving the drama this season and Pangina getting her just desserts  😂 

tomsches

Bagas Performance wasn’t just a masterclass in snatch game imo. It was a masterclass in acting. She managed to go through the different mental stages of her character, that they needed an entire movie for, with every question that ru gave her. While doing so she didn’t only quote the movie in a funny way, she gave us a Very on brand Baga chips version of the character. I thought it was brilliant. 

Ladle Ghoulash
7 hours ago, tomsches said:

Bagas Performance wasn’t just a masterclass in snatch game imo. It was a masterclass in acting. She managed to go through the different mental stages of her character, that they needed an entire movie for, with every question that ru gave her. While doing so she didn’t only quote the movie in a funny way, she gave us a Very on brand Baga chips version of the character. I thought it was brilliant. 

The arc was excellent. Agreed.

Taylucifer
Spoiler

crying and throwing up, something told me she was going home but I really didn't want it to happen:messga:

But Blu played the game Pangina created and played it well so no hate to her, honestly I could see her winning now

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Archived