💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

also, did y’all enjoy snatch game? I’m not gonna lie I didn’t laugh even once. :air: I enjoyed Baga as a performance, but she wasn’t funny at all to me. others were cringe. :rip:

Really?? I thought it was great :selena: Baga was hilarious and Blu was really really good. Even Juju made me laugh multiple times, and Mo was funny in some places. Pangina started off well I think but then she plummeted. Janey was just.. tragic. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Really?? I thought it was great :selena: Baga was hilarious and Blu was really really good. Even Juju made me laugh multiple times, and Mo was funny in some places. Pangina started off well I think but then she plummeted. Janey was just.. tragic. 

damn, I really don’t get this kind of humor I guess. :rip:

Juju didn’t even try I fear :air: she and Baga look like were threatened to participate or something. but I lowkey enjoy both of them, so I can’t be mad.

Janey, I love her so much, but god that was so bad. and the way she looked exactly like James made it even worse somehow. :rip: 

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

damn, I really don’t get this kind of humor I guess. :rip:

Juju didn’t even try I fear :air: she and Baga look like were threatened to participate or something. but I lowkey enjoy both of them, so I can’t be mad.

Janey, I love her so much, but god that was so bad. and the way she looked exactly like James made it even worse somehow. :rip: 

Yeah Juju has been winging it this entire season :rip: I expected more from her but she was still good.

I never understood the hype over Janey tbh :rip: She hasn't done anything special this season and I really wanted her to be out already but oh well. I haven't seen her original season though, maybe she was better there. I watched Holland s2 and didn't enjoy it that much so I didn't bother with s1 :billie:

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I never understood the hype over Janey tbh :rip: She hasn't done anything special this season and I really wanted her to be out already but oh well 

Janey was kinda a fan favorite on her Holland season, so a lot of international love her I guess. 

I think she did great in Ball and Rusical imo. idk I just love how real she is. she doesn’t give a f**k about anything and it’s refreshing to see. 

but you can’t deny that she has done more that Juju and Baga tho. :air:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

but you can’t deny that she has done more that Juju and Baga tho. :air:

oh for sure :selena: it doesn't take much to do more than them at this point.

I really Juju didn't come back tbh. Her previous all stars was iconic and this is only making people question her iconicness :messga:

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

oh for sure :selena: it doesn't take much to do more than them at this point.

you take that back. :dom:

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I really Juju didn't come back tbh. Her previous all stars was iconic and this is only making people question her iconicness :messga:

idk, I’m still enjoying her a lot. she’s just such a great personality, I don’t care how bad she does I’m still rooting for her. :bradley: imagine if she wins this season without any wins and being in a bottom for three (or maybe even four!) weeks in a row? no one does it like her. 

alsemanche
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

you take that back. :dom:

idk, I’m still enjoying her a lot. she’s just such a great personality, I don’t care how bad she does I’m still rooting for her. :bradley: imagine if wins this season without any wins and being in a bottom for three (or maybe even four!) weeks in a row? no one does it like her. 

she is such a hilarious person and I LOVE her confessionals/random hilarious moments during the show but yeah she's bombing at those challenges and runways :selena: Her winning would make 0 sense but I'd still be happy with it :ladyhaha:

bionic
24 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

but song was great?! excuse me? :dom:

but lip sync was bad, I agree. UK girls kinda suck at lip syncing. 

also, did y’all enjoy snatch game? I’m not gonna lie I didn’t laugh even once. :air: I enjoyed Baga as a performance, but she wasn’t funny at all to me. others were cringe. :rip:

The Snatch Game wasn't great. Baga and Blu got the most chuckles for me but it wasn't funny overall. I love Misery but feel like I need to rewatch it because I didn't fully get Baga's performance. Maybe it was the accent. Blu had a huge advantage in that Austin Powers is inherently funny and naturally over the top. Almost like a Snatch Game character come to life :laughga: 

Mo was totally forgettable. Juju's Cher was weak. not sure why the judges felt she was doing a parody of a parody. I didn't get that from it. Pangina was forgettable at best. Janey was there. 

buy bionic

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, Andrea Nicole said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pangina had it coming 

She eliminated Lemon bc ''her show wasn't original'' but jujube's show wasn't original either ( she did the same singing number on all stars USA) and her runway was awful compared to Lemon's:neyde: :cyanlights: 

then she did the same thing to Jimbo, I'm glad karma got her:vegas:

on the other hand, I'm sad for her bc she was the winner of the season in my eyes:madge:

Entirely this. It made it hard to feel bad for her, too, given how callous she was about eliminating Jimbo. ("I peed to mark my territory" "No comment") and then when she insisted that Blu should "play a fair game", but bitch, you didn't? Lolol

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, bionic said:

The Snatch Game wasn't great. Baga and Blu got the most chuckles for me but it wasn't funny overall. I love Misery but feel like I need to rewatch it because I didn't fully get Baga's performance. Maybe it was the accent. Blu had a huge advantage in that Austin Powers is inherently funny and naturally over the top. Almost like a Snatch Game character come to life :laughga: 

Mo was totally forgettable. Juju's Cher was weak. not sure why the judges felt she was doing a parody of a parody. I didn't get that from it. Pangina was forgettable at best. Janey was there. 

A parody of a parody in the sense that it was purposefully bad and stupid. i.e. the voice, the mannerisms, saying Cher is short for Chercuterie

BlingNotTheMusic

Echoing some of the comments in here. Snatch Game was cute but nothing to write home about. Ru's fake laughing at Bags was SOOOO cringe :bear:

InTraumatica
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Echoing some of the comments in here. Snatch Game was cute but nothing to write home about. Ru's fake laughing at Bags was SOOOO cringe :bear:

Baga’s performance was probably one of the best in the Snatch Game history, but I guess it did not work for younger audience.  

Archived