💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
Spoiler

I mean that’s karma right there but imagine if we got a finale with Jimbo, Pangina and Blu. They’re the only three that have really served this season, I love Baga but she’s a hot mess and hasn’t evolved since UK1.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

The way the winner looked like she regretted her lipstick too :bradley: Damn

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

eksistents
Spoiler

https://i.ibb.co/jWQH74T/z.png

The edit of Pangina's endless howling and having messed up her make-up in her "WINNER" outfit... too cringe. A satisfying elimination as she made her bed eliminating Jimbo. :ohwell:

I really do hope Mo wins the season. :enigma: Next week is the rumix and I can see both her and Blu slaying it.

Still baffled how far Juju has come with these basic ass looks. Last week some artRAVE scraps on an ASOS bodysuit and now this mess... It's like she didn't even bother to try anymore when there isn't a 100k prize up for grabs. :laughga: 

Chris Thomason

Blu looked absolutely terrified after the lipstick was revealed, to be honest I didn't think she had it in her. I'm impressed. For what it's worth though I think if the lipsync winner was different the result would not have changed.

Pennywise

Lmaooo people have been yapping about how they wanted more drama and more contestants to "play the game". Well, here you go, they're doing it, and now suddenly everyone is crying about fairness. Drag Race fans truly are up there with Star Wars fans in terms of being absolutely the worst :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Jujubes track record: 

legends only

SAFE BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM

roxxxy andrews premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Roxxxy won the first episode in AS2 though, and even though she never won again her looks were so much better than most of the girls :huntyga:

Juju in this season, on the other hand... :bear:

Borisapillar

I can’t feel bad about Pangina, she unfairly shattered Jimbo’s dreams last week and didn’t bat an eyelash.

Plastic Flower
18 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Lmaooo people have been yapping about how they wanted more drama and more contestants to "play the game". Well, here you go, they're doing it, and now suddenly everyone is crying about fairness. Drag Race fans truly are up there with Star Wars fans in terms of being absolutely the worst :huntyga:

What? I've seen most of the people living for Blu :poot:

Drop it

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Pangina stans don't seem to like the rules too much anymore 🧐

Ladle Ghoulash
47 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

What? I've seen most of the people living for Blu :poot:

This is definitely in reference to people who were upset that Blu eliminated Pangina but justified Pangina eliminating Jimbo.

Ladle Ghoulash
51 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

I can’t feel bad about Pangina, she unfairly shattered Jimbo’s dreams last week and didn’t bat an eyelash.

Not to mention that, even though she's talented, she was incredibly annoying on the show. 

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Pangina stans don't seem to like the rules too much anymore 🧐

Like.... I don't get the stan fights for this season, at all. Pangina did what they had to do, and Blu did the same.  It's reality TV.  I mean, I wish we could've had a Pangina & Jimbo top 2 tbh, but the contestants can vote however they choose. 

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Pennywise said:

Like.... I don't get the stan fights for this season, at all. Pangina did what they had to do, and Blu did the same.  It's reality TV.  I mean, I wish we could've had a Pangina & Jimbo top 2 tbh, but the contestants can vote however they choose. 

I think, to some extent, it's all in good fun (at least for me). But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that the dominos tumbled this way. I agree that Pangina + Jimbo should've been top 2 and probably would've been if All Star rules weren't being used. 

Archived