Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster
Spoiler

Pangina has been my queen since day 1 of this season and I am so happy to see her blossoming. <3 Never been this excited about any queen before. 

Her eliminations may have been a little shady… BUT… Lemon deserved to be in the bottom the first week and I’ve been so excited to see more of Janey Jacké. And clearly it wasn’t waste since she has done so well ever since. 

Sending Jimbo home was shocking but understandable since she couldn’t be trusted anymore by the top queens. 

I’m rooting for Pangina and Janey :vegas: They are so cute - kinda wishing they’d become a couple… :selena:

Find your freedom in the music

omg I knew the editing for the Reading Challenge was fked but omg...

During Juju's reads, they show a clip of Pangina laughing hysterically...with Juju right fking next to her :nooo::nooo::nooo: LMFAO like ???? Production is crazy. 

When Juju says "Princess Diarrhea" and Pangina is laughing, Juju is right next to her.

Hyperobject
4 minutes ago, weed said:

When Juju says "Princess Diarrhea" and Pangina is laughing, Juju is right next to her.

i'm not shocked since this joke wasn't that funny :air:

RahrahWitch

Pangina is just killing it! :firega:

Spoiler

I don't think Jimbo should've gone home but to be fair after last week they were kind of a wild card to keep around so I'd probably do the same thing given the chance.

ManuelColon
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Pangina sent Canada packing. She’s never gonna be able to tour there. :ladyhaha:

I’m so glad this show put her on my radar. I have to stan. :gaycat:

Pangina is starting WW3 all by herself

DanielM

What a clownery, I'm fcking fuming. I really didn't see that one coming. She was on her way to win the season. Robbery 

HotLikeMexico
Spoiler

I was rooting for Jimbo and I wanted her to win so badly, but hontesly she did this to herself. As soon as she said that at the beginning of the episode, she sealed her fate. If I was there, I wouldn't trust her either. 

Also I believe she was throwing lip synchs. I love her and wanted her to win but this season, her redemption, didn't do it for me.

phantasmas
On 2/16/2022 at 2:00 AM, erfaan said:

I love Pangina but like girl, wouldn't you wanna compete against the best rather than just sending your competition home? Lemon and Jimbo are some of the most exciting queens in the drag race franchise. 

This has to be one of the worst seasons of drag race imo. So unlikeable and unwatchable. 

but Pangina IS the best so it doesn’t t matter who she sends home

she sent those girls home because...

Spoiler

she's better

:laughga:

https://www.tumblr.com/officialparishilton

bionic
44 minutes ago, weed said:

This was really fun and cute! All 3 UK winners performing together, so iconic

those two who aren't our girlies are serving unbearably smug str8 men

buy bionic

Love me some Jujubee, but I'm glad that she's finally being called out for her average looks and safe performances. I guess the only strong assets she's bringing to this competition are her legacy and some reads, but the "she's such a legend" arguments to keep her has to stop. We already get that, but she's tanking hard and there are other queens more driven and hungry right there.

What I also think has to stop is the "I wanna beat the best" or "I don't wanna get rid of the competition". If the alleged best is in the bottom, you literally beat her by sending ha home, not leaving it to Ru to decide which crowning to air  :iamfair:

Archived