Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Fantina
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

thank you, the only right timeline. :bradley:

Mo was such a powerhouse that season. One of the best glow ups after a regular season :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

ALEXIS WAS FULLY ROBBED I WAS SO PISSED ISTG SHE DESERVED TO BE IN THE TOP 3 INSTEAD OF MIZ CRACKER 

The way they read her on that design challenge too.....

I was super salty

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alsemanche said:

ALEXIS WAS FULLY ROBBED I WAS SO PISSED ISTG SHE DESERVED TO BE IN THE TOP 3 INSTEAD OF MIZ CRACKER 

YES!

the way Alexis should've won Variety Show and lip synced to Ricky Martin (can you believe they robbed us of this iconic performance?!), her verse was one of the best in GG challenge (!), she and Shea devoured improv challenge, she destroyed Snatch Game and for what??!

Ororo Munroe
6 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Mo was such a powerhouse that season. One of the best glow ups after a regular season :firega:

they really wanted us to believe that Trinity did better than her in the competition. i have nothing against Trinity, but Mo deserved her top 2 placement, but at least we got to see her on this again!

Magneto
1 hour ago, Fantina said:

I agree. The winners of the challenge, lipsync (and even the season) get nothing. I would love if they hosted this in another country where people can actually get payed. Angeria got like 10k already on the US season and we're only on episode 5.

I really really really hope the winner isn't a US queen because they will get what? A trip to Hollywood? Most queens are already in LA so it will be what? A free taxi to World of Wonder? The prize is kinda useless if a US queen wins this ngl. 

Yeah, it's not the actual prize money that's bugging me, but the fact that it's such a huge step for example Pangina and she goes full throttle, but for the US queen it's maybe more a side gig. I'm pretty sure Ru added them to get more people to watch and has no intention of letting them win

Free my mind

Luke78619

I must say the chemistry between this cast is kinda… meh… 

like it doesn’t seem like they’re trying to actually get along, every interaction just seems fake somehow? I wouldn’t be surprised if none of these queens spoke to each other after this season :billie: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Fantina
3 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

they really wanted us to believe that Trinity did better than her in the competition. i have nothing against Trinity, but Mo deserved her top 2 placement, but at least we got to see her on this again!

Yeah same. I was a Trinity fan and wanted her to win but I was shocked by how good Mo did that season. She did good in all of the challenges. And even when they put her in the bottom for that girl group challenge it was a bit of a stretch. 

Ororo Munroe
15 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Yeah same. I was a Trinity fan and wanted her to win but I was shocked by how good Mo did that season. She did good in all of the challenges. And even when they put her in the bottom for that girl group challenge it was a bit of a stretch. 

Mo's verse was so freaking good omg! i still remember it and she sounded amazing. 

and don't forget how she and Monet slayed Club challenge! we could've seen them performing to You Spin Me Round :messga:

Levine

I have to repeat what I said about last week episode: if Jimbo was a good lipsyncer she would have been one if not the best drag queen of the whole franchise. And let me add that I love her I don't give a flying **** attitude. She doesn't care about the fans, she doesn't care to speak up. I have a feeling we would get a lot of fun with her, just wait until some queen comes for her lmao

Jujubee was soooo boring omg, why did she had to ruin her rep like that? Boring two weeks in a row and how stupid you have to be to not eliminate her? In the upcoming acting challenges she will eat them up alive.
And let me say HOW BORING is Baga? omg she's getting on my nerve. How was she safe? not even bottom, safe? unbelievable

CyanDante
8 hours ago, Fantina said:

Yeah. It makes me think they are going to push the singers like Baga and Jujubee for that reason. 

This is what I was thinking as well. And Ru clearly loves Baga and Ju. And they both should have left the competition by now. I think either one of them is getting the crown despite underforming.

If Jimbo and Pangina get Manila'd, that would be the end of the season for me. :samanthac:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

bionic
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I have to repeat what I said about last week episode: if Jimbo was a good lipsyncer she would have been one if not the best drag queen of the whole franchise. And let me add that I love her I don't give a flying **** attitude. She doesn't care about the fans, she doesn't care to speak up. I have a feeling we would get a lot of fun with her, just wait until some queen comes for her lmao

Jujubee was soooo boring omg, why did she had to ruin her rep like that? Boring two weeks in a row and how stupid you have to be to not eliminate her? In the upcoming acting challenges she will eat them up alive.
And let me say HOW BORING is Baga? omg she's getting on my nerve. How was she safe? not even bottom, safe? unbelievable

Jimbo is serving Canadian Bianca Del Rio and we love it

Vaga is serving opening act you know to avoid

buy bionic

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived