Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I’m less emotional about Lemon going but I know I won’t be happy with the finale :messga: excited for the season, I hope at the minimum the winner is deserving and serves THE look of all looks. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

sad to see Lemon go but imo it was equally fair as if Janey left, both were not it, maybe Janey deserved it more idk

Jimbo fantastics but damn she can't lipsyinc for her life like at all, was she drunk?

Pangina stunning 

Blue, girl, what was that runway, "winner", just as simple as that

everyone else I couldn't care  

also Juju, wtf, she was equally dissapointing as Queen of the Universe, maybe it's time to step back from the franchise, I loved her in AS4 but damn.

gagzus

well girlies some tea

Spoiler

it got revealed on reddit today the next one will be Canada vs The World, Brooke Lynn is most likely the main host NOT Ru

Spoiler

So if we're presuming they're gonna be doing it ala Olympic rules then this probably means Jimbo wins UKvsTW

BlingNotTheMusic
On 2/3/2022 at 10:46 AM, bionic said:

I hated it but it is the only song that I can remember two days later

MUCH BETTA

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Bleachella
16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

well girlies some tea

Hide contents

it got revealed on reddit today the next one will be Canada vs The World, Brooke Lynn is most likely the main host NOT Ru

Hide contents

So if we're presuming they're gonna be doing it ala Olympic rules then this probably means Jimbo wins UKvsTW

Spoiler

olympic hosts are chosen years in advance so doesn’t necessarily mean jimbo wins 

also (spoilers):

Spoiler

jimbo isn’t even top 4 according to tea 💀

gagzus
3 minutes ago, Bleachella said:
  Hide contents

olympic hosts are chosen years in advance so doesn’t necessarily mean jimbo wins 

also (spoilers):

Hide contents

Spoiler

tbf, some of the tea got revealed as wrong JUST as it was about to air i.e. the tops and bottoms from episode 1 and what some of them do for talent so who knows there could be PLENTY of tea that's wrong. We'll have to see how it compares as the season goes on.

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Bleachella said:
  Reveal hidden contents

also (spoilers):

Reveal hidden contents

2 minutes ago, gagzus said:
  Hide contents

tbf, some of the tea got revealed as wrong JUST as it was about to air i.e. the tops and bottoms from episode 1 and what some of them do for talent so who knows there could be PLENTY of tea that's wrong. We'll have to see how it compares as the season goes on.

That's why I was wondering where you got the tea on Alaska and AS7. Cause I feel like Reddit is inconsistently reliable. There doesn't seem to be any firm info on Alaska but I bet it has to do with $$$ cause she just released a book

AndiGaga
9 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

That's why I was wondering where you got the tea on Alaska and AS7. Cause I feel like Reddit is inconsistently reliable. There doesn't seem to be any firm info on Alaska but I bet it has to do with $$$ cause she just released a book

What is with Alaska and AS7?

BlingNotTheMusic
Spoiler

Is rumored to be an all winners season

8 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

What is with Alaska and AS7?

Apparently nothing :bear: but they claimed Alaska has been blacklisted bc of her association with Willam. Willam and Ru have had ongoing beef for a while even though they have mutual friends. 

And AS7, 

bionic
Spoiler

This episode was not it. :crossed: 

Spoiler

Also Baga is for sure either winning or being eliminated next week, based on the edit she's getting

buy bionic

ProfessionalClown
Spoiler

I just KNOW jimbo is probably gonna be eliminated in the next 2-3 episodes. They’re gonna screw her over. She’s gonna have this high and they’re gonna be like “omg she got redemption hahhha bye”. 

I have a feeling she’s gonna be robbed af again. 

AndiGaga
Spoiler

I like the season but the quality is not where i expected it to be. Jujubee is charming and funny as always, but on the runway she is sooo bad!! Her outfits are so trashy and bad quality, she should have gone two weeks in a row now.

Jimbo is killing it, one of the top 10 queens of the whole franchise

Rj Barker

I'm enjoying this season but it does feel slightly off and Clunky and can't put my finger on why or what it is.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived