Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

previously
7 hours ago, Fantina said:

I feel like I'm the only one that actually enjoyed Baga and disliked Lemon this episode :ladyhaha:

As much as I love Juju and Mo, hopefully they don't get pushed by production and end up getting crowned. Someone like Courtney Act/Laganja/Kim Chi who are yet to have done AS would have been better picks imo. 

Agree with all of this, I've kind of missed Baga on my screen and she's light relief for the show. Lemon was underwhelming but I was sad to see her go.

I feel like Juju or Mo will win purely because they've done so many series' and this will be their crowning moment when in reality i'd love some queens that have done 1 US season to come back. Maybe even Courtney Act repping Australia with another Australian queen

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFrenchGuy

Am I the only one who thought Lemon deserved the bottom? The song was good but she looked like she ran a marathon before the performance! I don’t think it’s fair saying that she was robbed because we saw her do great outside of this episode. Already tired of the us queens and their drama tho.

Brandon96

Kinda wish they did it like All Stars and have the top queen of the week lip sync against a UK lip sync assassin. Just seems the way it is right now allot of strategic play is gunna go down..

BrandonL

bionic
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

also, as @Fantina said, what's the point of the lip sync? to crush someone's dreams and send them home? :air:

I love the AS2 format when it works in my favour :sis: 

buy bionic

bionic
1 hour ago, Brandon96 said:

Kinda wish they did it like All Stars and have the top queen of the week lip sync against a UK lip sync assassin. Just seems the way it is right now allot of strategic play is gunna go down..

Aside from 1 overrated Tayce performance, what other remarkable UK lipsyncs have there been?

A creative format would've been the TOP2 each pick a queen to LSFYL (nobody is safe other than TOP2). Would lead to crazy results but doesn't leave much for producer manipulation

buy bionic

MessyTop

Ima huge fan of Jujube, but woof, she looked so bored to be there. I think her run on the franchise has run his course. 

Levine

The producers  LOVE to early eliminate queens who fans said were unfairly eliminated in their first/original season, so I was sure that Lemon wouldn't have lasted longer. I knew it.

And it sucks because imho she didn't deserve the bottom 2. I don't care if the performance wasn't new, she did a great job, she was cute and her runaway was splendid.

Mo was boring af, Jujube I love her but she was boring af and we've seen her singing a million times now, Cheryl was boring af, Baga was cringy af. Pangina slayed in every single angle in this episode and I couldn't be more happy for her. Jimbo runaway blew me away but girl she cant lipsync for her life :lmao:  If Jimbo was a great lipsyncer I think she would be one of the most powerful and talented drag queen ever.

Good episode. Happy for Pangina, but very sad for Lemon. She didn't deserve that.

This show is rigged and rotten tho, nothing is just and fair anymore.

DrKindnessKunt1999

Was I the only person who liked Lemon’s performance but did care much for Monique’s? I agree with the winners in the episode. #TeamPagina 

Super impressed by this tbh, Jimbo and Pangina were so good 

Justice for Lemon </3 Now I only have Pangina left to root for. I feel like it‘s so unfair to put on US Queens who already did All Stars + toured the World. They have much bigger resources (Money, Designers etc.). I was also very upset with how Jujubees Talent + Runway were. I think after being on the fourth time, you should be held to a higher standard. Lemons may not have been the most original, but at least it wasn‘t recycled :/ 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Chris Thomason

First half of that talent show was rough. I am so glad to have Jimbo back on our screens. I have never stanned a queen as much as Jimbo. Pleasantly surprised by Pangina Heals.

Thomas P

My ranking of the talent show performances:

1. Jimbo (one of my favourite talent shows of all time. she’s doing our country proud)

2. Pangina (god i’m so excited she showed up this hard episode 1. she’s one of the greatest to ever do it)

3. Blu (tbh she might be my number 1 off the season, maybe i’m biased lol)

4. Bagga (idk, i found her performance charming)

5. Cheryl (only above Lemon because she had more energy)

6. Lemon (as a canadian myself who has seen her a few times, i know she can do better. very very very sad to see her go though)

7. Jujubee (i love her, but this was honestly a worse version of her as5 talent)

8. Janey (i’m rooting for her, i think she’s very talented, but this wasn’t executed as well as it could’ve been)

9. Mo (this isn’t me hating, i am obsessed with her, but i just personally found this talent to be the worst one)

Runway ranking:

1. Jimbo (i think this is gonna enter the best runway looks of all time convo)

2. Mo (this saved her. truly an amazing look)

3. Pangina (beautiful. all there is to say)

4. Janey (the best part is that this fantastic look is worse than a lot of her runways on Holland. that has my hype going even higher)

5. Lemon (i actually really liked this)

6. Blu (i LOVED this look, but it didn’t fit the category so i’m putting it below the others)

7. Jujubee (this was disappointing unfortunately. still really hoping she kills it)

8. Cheryl (without the stars it could be higher tbh)

9. Bagga (….come on….

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

bionic
20 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

4. Bagga (idk, i found her performance charming)

I hated it but it is the only song that I can remember two days later

buy bionic

Fantina

OMG I forgot to say this. Wtf was Ru wearing on the runway? :ladyhaha:  :bradley:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived