💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Spoiler

So devastated that my literal 2 faves for the season are the bottom 2 on episode 1.... I knew it was coming and I am still so devastated lol UGHHHH!!!! Lemon looked so sad, I'm so sad for her. She deserved better. Frankly why tf wasn't Jujubee in the bottom..... it would be a mediocre entrance look not to mention I'm a Winner, Baby and the song was... okay. Mo had a stunning runway and the performance was cute, not fantastic. Baga, wtf was that look. Blu, wtf was that look. Both were cute in the talent show but idk.. not doing ALLL that for me. 

Top 2: Jimbo and Pangina, agreed. Both amazing. Pangina def won the lip sync, so happy for her. She is replacing Lemon as my other fave in the competition lol Janey and Pangina for the win. 

High: Lemon (runway was sooo beautiful + "we've seen that before" ok and we've also seen mediocre singing), Mo (talent was good enough + runway 10/10)

Safe: Blu, Baga, Cheryl lol 

Bottom 2: Janey (gorg look but underwhelming performance lol should've at least had an original song) and Jujubee (we've literally seen that on All Stars 5 and least elevated runway)

Jimbo saying "I didn't do good" lmfaooo I screamed. she cannot lip sync which sucks.

Devastated but still excited for the season to unfold. 

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

Powerful cast but underwhelming premiere tbh like is there no budget this time around 😭

luna’s advocate

aaron l

Lemon getting a critique of her performance being seen before when Mo and Jujubee repeated their previous All Star Talent Show gigs again was a choice. Cheryl could have easily been in Lemon's place performance and look wise.

r4therupbeat
11 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Lemon getting a critique of her performance being seen before when Mo and Jujubee repeated their previous All Star Talent Show gigs again was a choice. Cheryl could have easily been in Lemon's place performance and look wise.

THIS. like why are they even there. we've seen what they've done in all stars and failed. I get they keeping possible future all stars girls for the US All Stars but this is just boring. I wanted to see new faces. I feel like baga needs to win the season and Bimini the next one.

RAMROD

If Jujubee didn't win the crown this time, then why bother? 

Which led me to believe she will :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pamplemousse
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Where can I even watch o o f

I have this page draglatino.com :pawsup:

ProfessionalClown
25 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

I have this page draglatino.com :pawsup:

Not showing the show for me :/

11 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Is there anyway of watching this from the USA other than WOWpresents+?

search "drag race link" (or any variation w/ UK vs the world) on twitter :vegas:

thatfoxyfeeling

The problem I have is certain Queens should just not be there. Cheryl and Bagga, love them both but they've not evolved or improved their drag. Blu has improved and polished their look, hope they go far. 

Taylucifer
Spoiler

Pangina is kinda eating the girls up, I can see her going all the way

What is up with Mo's edit? She's coming off super catty and villainous, I really hope that she get's a redeeming storyline cause it's not looking great:messga:

Sorry but Lemon should not have gone home this episode, Janey's talent just was not elevated, it didn't seem finished, it was a fun concept but need refining. Lemon's was something at least interesting to watch, she showed a talent, that jump was insane. 

tbh, S14 was kinda a more interesting talent show than this was

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived