Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

bionic

My thoughts on this episode:

Spoiler
  • Entering on the runway was weird...I liked it?
  • The talent show was underwhelming. Everyone but Jimbo sang. WTF was up with Janey's mixing?
  • Baga is busted as always.
  • This episode felt like it was constantly starting and stopping. 
  • LOVE the return to AS2 format. LSFTG??? I stan.
  • Jimbo's talent show felt like a fever dream lmao. I loved it.
  • How was Lemon read for looking gorgeous on the stage (but not elevating) when Baga looked like that and was HIGH? These judging...
  • Jimbo should've been asked to take the mask off really... but then I suppose it'd just look like blackface.
  • Monique was underwhelming.
  • Agree with the critiques of Blu's outfit. It didn't really fit the theme. Also didn't seem elevated for me. None of the UK girls seem to have improved since the first season.
  • Pangina is pure Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent. Can we crown her?? 
  • Graham as a judge is useless. I've turned on him...
  • My fave thing about the TOP2 lip sync was that they both looked like they were having so much fun. It felt lighthearted and friendly but still DELIVERED. Pangina definitely won it but Jimbo reminded me of what I'd see at my local club
  • For me:

TOP2 Jimbo and Pangina (WIN)

HIGH Jujubee

SAFE Lemon, Monique Heart, Blu

LOW Cheryl

BTM Baga and Janey

buy bionic

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Aussie said:

Why UK vs the world? 

Because Ru and Michelle were already in the UK filming DRUK3 :huntyga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

bionic
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

Why UK vs the world? 

The UK is the main production team so I guess they just wanted that reflected in the title. It has zero impact on the competition 

buy bionic

Fantina

My thoughts on the episode:

Spoiler

I REALLY ENJOYED IT!!! I actually really liked how they did the entrances this season!

- Best entrance look was Blu and Pangina ( BLUE KILLED THAT ENTRANCE LOOK)

- The Talent Show was pretty good too. The tops for me were Jimbo and Blu with Baga being close 3rd

- The Runway was super good too. Everyone looked expensive. It just came down to whether it fit the category. Jimbo had the best look ( but I don't understand why she painted her face black, it doesn't really read that well) and Mo Queen was stunning as always

- Something about Jujubee's wig on that runway bothered me. 

Winners for me : Jimbo and Pangina 

High: Blue and Baga

Bottom 2: Jujubee ( I'm sorry girl but compared to the rest it just didn't give me life) and Lemon

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

bionic
Just now, Fantina said:

My thoughts on the episode:

Hide contents

I REALLY ENJOYED IT!!! I actually really liked how they did the entrances this season!

- Best entrance look was Blu and Pangina ( BLUE KILLED THAT ENTRANCE LOOK)

- The Talent Show was pretty good too. The tops for me were Jimbo and Blu with Baga being close 3rd

- The Runway was super good too. Everyone looked expensive. It just came down to whether it fit the category. Jimbo had the best look ( but I don't understand why she painted her face black, it doesn't really read that well) and Mo Queen was stunning as always

- Something about Jujubee's wig on that runway bothered me. 

Winners for me : Jimbo and Pangina 

High: Blue and Baga

Bottom 2: Jujubee ( I'm sorry girl but compared to the rest it just didn't give me life) and Lemon

Spoiler

i didnt understand blu's performance at all :laughga: 

buy bionic

Fantina
Spoiler

I personally think that Jimbo's look could have gone without the black makeup. It just didn't make that much sense. 

Fantina
1 minute ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i didnt understand blu's performance at all :laughga: 

Spoiler

Honestly, I found it cute and different. It was something I have never seen on the show before and I am a sucker for puppets. She would have won imo if she had a runway that fit the category tbh 

bionic
5 minutes ago, Fantina said:
  Hide contents

I personally think that Jimbo's look could have gone without the black makeup. It just didn't make that much sense. 

Spoiler

If they really wanted the face juxtaposition they should've done an all white face with black lips (and eyebrows?(

buy bionic

Fantina
1 minute ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

If they really wanted the face juxtaposition they should've done an all white face with black lips (and eyebrows?(

Spoiler

Yeah. I just think it didn't really go with the headpiece. It's one of those looks where I bet it reads phenomenal in a photoshoot but when you are on stage it just reads very differently.

thedirtymonster

Geeze! The wrong person goes home TWO episodes of Drag Race in a row?! I can't handle this! Also, the lipsync was SO messy.

Spoiler

For me:
Tops: Jimbo and Monique. Monique's performance was good, but the green African-inspired gown was EVERYTHING!

Bottoms: Jujubee and Janey. Janey should have gone home.

Lemon totally got the shaft. So sad for her. She's got so much talent and I know she put TONS into preparing for this show. So sad to see her go.

alsemanche
Spoiler

That was a good episode but something about the editing and the music was very off...

The talent show was underwhelming. Im tired of querns doing basic lipsyncs/songs tbfh.

Jimbo was crazy and hilarious and unique, exactly what a talent show should be. And Pangina KILLED it omfg.... i was so shook. Definitely deserved the top 2. 

The bottom 3 for me were Lemon Bagga and Janey but Lemon shouldnt have been up for elimination..... it should have been Bagga vs Janey. Bagga got read for both her "talent" (tf was that???) and her horrible look. At least Lemon had a very good look and her talent wasn't that good but it was 100% better than Bagga's. I knew they were gonna keep hyping up Bagga again just like the UK season because Ru has a boner for her despite her flopping. And Janey's number was just tragic tbh. 

Pangina is definitely my fav so far. Monique also because duh (but she was underwhelming with her talent tbh, however that look...... STUNNING). And Jimbo is just iconic i love her and want her in the top 3 too.

Anw JUSTICE FOR LEMON! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived