Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fav Lady Gaga logo/font?

Galvon

Featured Posts

Galvon

I still really like this one from TF era:

Lady_Gaga_logo.png

It was still used in TFM era sometimes and even in the BTW era it was still used on her website. It just looks so chic and stylish to me. I think it's timeless.

I also really like how she started using these caps lock block letters in TFM era, and still does that. It felt fresh to me in 2009 and also a bit like a statement, beause most female singers seemed to go for more swirly cute fonts on their albums at the time, but hers was just like bam! LADY GAGA.

Spoiler

220px-The_Fame_Monster.png180px-The_Born_This_Way_Ball.jpgLady-Gaga-Enigma.jpg63YMW3IIEBFIJPZ5D2VIEFCFXQ.jpg

venuspop

I've always really loved the ARTPOP font

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

mr.peter

There are so many good ones! I really like the one she was using during Joanne it was kinda metal. I mixed that with the OG Mannequin Logo for a in my dreams 7" box set :kara:

08bf7125e7e4135ee8dab6a37ee3108506507317

Trevstar4

ARTPOP was always very striking and I love the mess of it. Chromatica is my new favourite now though, symbol and font!

lilmonster2424
29 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

There are so many good ones! I really like the one she was using during Joanne it was kinda metal. I mixed that with the OG Mannequin Logo for a in my dreams 7" box set :kara:

Omg, I need this to be real :nooo:

I LOVE the font that is on the "Lady Gaga" shirt she wears at the end of Enigma, I bought a fan-made version of that shirt but I need it to be sold at Urban Outfitters or something, it looks like a classic rock n roll band tee and I'm obsessed

Smother Em Eh

I love BTW, AP & Chromatica but I think Chromatica is my favorite tbh! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

HausOfAntonio

The Chromatica logo one, not the tracklist. 

Applause single

Born This Way single

Chromatica Island

The mannequin one from The Fame era is iconic!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Kim Kardashian
2 hours ago, mr.peter said:

BITCH I ALMOST HAD A STROKE! I thought this happened and I somehow missed it!

:bradley:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Agunimon

I’d really like her product design moving forward to return to The Fame typography for her name. That is so classy and elegant. 

Archived