đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My take on Malibu Gaga

Montebello

Featured Posts

bionic

Usually when you copy and paste the links they embed. But I think Imgur is the problem here and not you, as I tried and couldn't get it working

5 minutes ago, Montebello said:

Aaaand I have no idea how to embed them.

The dolls look really cool! :hug: 

buy bionic

JazzGa
38 minutes ago, Montebello said:

Aaaand I have no idea how to embed them.

Imgur hates GGD and they won't let us embed pics hosted there. If you want them to embed, try uploading anywhere else :) (We can just copy/paste the links though)

It looks super realistic :shocked: If you didn't tell me it was CGI I would have thought it was a photo of a custom doll. Great work! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

roshogullu

This is so wonderful! The "She cries real tears!" made me feel things. :toofunny:

It's unbelievable, the amount of progress you've made given that you just started learning in Feb! I would also like to get into 3D modelling, could you give me some tips on how I could start maybe? :fatcat:

Joshie S

I LOVEEEEE this!!!! I think this concept crossed all of our minds when we first listened.:enigma:

My only constructive criticism is to somehow make the face more Gaga-esque? It kinda looks like Gaga but it's so different. 

Take the Monster Hall Gaga doll for example, the face shape is un-cannily similar to the makeup Gaga did. I would love your concept more!:kiss:

Also props for using the Stupid Love backdrop for the box:vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived